[Mod idea] Skirmishes on the ship instead of smugglers cache

+
[Mod idea] Skirmishes on the ship instead of smugglers cache

When I first time saw that screenshot https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71LeXEvNV-L.jpg I was sure that one of our activities in Skellige will be fighting on the deck. Wasn't expecting anything like AC Black Flag, of course but still that was much more amusing than copy/paste smugglers cache. The idea is to put in place of some s.c. some ships which will be some kind of arenas where we can fight with enemy.

The mechanism I see how it would work:

We see on the horizon a ship/s. If we get close enough Geralt can teleport on the ship(The arena). Then we fight. After killing all enemies NPCs appreciate your help and you get teleported again into your ship(Eventually we can exit manually). Then you get XP and reward.

The idea requires putting on map some ships, drakkars, filling them with NPCs and monsters. There would be 3/4 situations:
- Pirates drakkar attacks trade ship
- Pirates drakkar attacks Skellige drakkar (I mean clans drakkars)
- Monsters (Syrens or Drowners, Harpies if not too far from coast) attack Skellige drakkar
- Close to Faroe, there could be a Nilfgaardian ship transporting slaves from Faroe -> It would be a nice connection with one of the quests on that island.

I think it will add more variety to gameplay I guess on the map there is a place for 10-12 such points of interest.

I encourage to the discussion :)

Top Bottom