Can't loot cockatrice's head

+
Can't loot cockatrice's head

I looted the sephirath thing, but when I try to loot the head it says that my inventory is full. I barely have anything in my inventory: it's still locked away until I can bring back the head. I looked just in case I already had one (somehow) because I've seen that error if I try and loot a second sword, but I don't see a head in either my regular or quest inventory. Am I just missing something super obvious?

Edit: I just tried removing EVERYTHING from my inventory and same problem. It says my inventory is full each time.

---------- Updated at 03:48 AM ----------

Weird, well even though I never had it in my inventory that I could see I was still able to complete the quest.

Trophies like the cockatrice's head go onto a special slot in the inventory, reserved for trophies. Chances are that you still had the trophy of the ghoul or the drowned dead from the Outskirts on you.

But you are right, it is weird that you say that you could complete the quest ( = receive the bounty?) without that head.

It's a two-part quest; killing the cockatrice advances "Prison Break" but looting the head is needed for the trophy quest. Trophy items. however, persist until they are collected, so you can wait until you have turned in the trophy that's currently on your hook.

Top Bottom