Help frustrated as heck

+
Help frustrated as heck

I triple checked and i even had a friend go thru and manually check my files all checksum match. but i'm getting a corrupt message final3.tereminal divided keaw. and if i press ignore i get a missing patch files.

Seems that a lot of people are having problems with the EE Patch. My suggestion is get your free download copy from GOG.com and install that version. It already has the EE material in it.

im thinking bout it. im just worried bout download limit with hughesnet. i use their download manager but it crap half time. i'm tired of downloading after 8daysa and coountless files. I have a question my friend remind me of something he had me do. could applying a old verison of the patch that corrupt files in be causing my issues? doesTW@EE have all previous updates?

1)I don't know if re-applying old patches will help. 2)Yes, the EE from GOG.com is completely up to date. 3)The GOG.com download manager should resume downloading where it left off (or crapped out). 4)Unfortunately if the download manager won't work then you are left with the task of downloading the files individually.

I was wondering bout the ee patch does it has all the updates? And what i meant i was talking to a friend bout my problem. and he said to apply the patch and if the downloader would download the new files. accept when i applied the patch and tw2 stopped launcher wouldnt come up nothing. this is before i found out bout the checksum. so i was hoping downloading the new patch files would help. sorry if im not clear. im not good at puutting my thoughts together. anyway just reinstalled tw2 from dvd see if that does it

dewayne32 said:
I was wondering bout the ee patch does it has all the updates? And what i meant i was talking to a friend bout my problem. and he said to apply the patch and if the downloader would download the new files. accept when i applied the patch and tw2 stopped launcher wouldnt come up nothing. this is before i found out bout the checksum. so i was hoping downloading the new patch files would help. sorry if im not clear. im not good at puutting my thoughts together. anyway just reinstalled tw2 from dvd see if that does it
You can clean install and patch directly to TW2EE . So that would mean that all previous patches are included .

Also a hughesnet user for several years now and i have not been able to use the HDM for these files . Although i did not try with internet explorer . The download plugin for Firefox hasn`t been compatible for several versions now .

Also if you go to the GOG site and register i put a site request in asking for the GOG downloader to incorporate a scheduler built in with it to help with people like us who have a daily CAP limit . But if noone votes for it then it won`t happen .

I have been able to get my version from GOG but it required getting up at 2 AM to start it and go back to bed , then after i left for work my wife shut it down at 7 AM .
I don`t know what all you know about hughesnet . But give me a PM and i`ll help all i can in pointing you in the right direction .

actually Tommy was coming in here to say i solved my problem by chance. i did a search of files and found i had old patch files deleted them and rename the new ones and it wqorked i'm good to go.

Before i forget Thank you everyone

Top Bottom