[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

+

Do you want more RPGs with happy endings?

• Total voters
You are entitled to deny anything any character may say. That do not make them wrong.
And it doesn't make them right. They just can't know everything.
But to me, you're simply lying to yourself to stay true to your belief.
Unfortunately, you are lying to me. I say that this is an open ending, and we do not know if there is a cure, and how V can be healed. It is a fact. You prove to me that there is no cure, but this cannot be confirmed.
This is not a valid interpretation, since it'(s built on doubt on what most of the NPCs say. Why should they be wrong ?
Why, then, do you need to doubt the words of Misty and Panam? They know exactly the same nothing about the cure as others (however, Panam may know something).
It's simple. If you know about the cure - it is. If you don’t know about a cure , it doesn’t mean that it is not there. You just don't know about him. There are many things I don’t know, but that doesn’t stop things from being )
So far, I'm discussing of what happen in the game. DLCs are another issue which will be discussed in time.
Exactly. And the game has an open ending. And in the game, V starts looking for a cure. It's all. We don't know anything further.
I am not suggesting that he will find it. The result is still unknown. You claim that it will not find it, that is, you are deliberately talking about what is not in the game.

Is it just me or the Arasaka ending is the best possible for a sequel?
It could be a clean slate, with Character creation and all, choosing again V's new body.

Like Altered Carbon, or Mass Effect 2

Actually, Johnny's ending has him start coughing like V so presumably V takes their body back. I admit, that is me making a wild leap but I totally want a sequel with V.

:)
Post automatically merged:

Meanwhile people are arguing about romance options. Eh, people don't change, many of them only need to get laid with whomever they wish. Organized mass protest against the endings with folk like this and 25% and less of them actually completing the main plot? Pure fantasy, like Arasaka solo run.

I'm married in real life and had a pretty active romance life in college. However, I complain about romances because I'd like to RPG more than just shooting people in the face.

I find it ridiculous as crap how they end the game... I mean seriously!! What the heck is the point of it?? You go through all that BS to save V's life, hell you get attached to your character and no matter what, he has to die??? NOO!! I want them to add a DLC where you continue those 6 months after and actually find a way to save V's life... if you choose of course. This ended my desire to play as I cannot in good conscience kill my guy off.. I wish the Devs would really think upon this...

I find it ridiculous as crap how they end the game... I mean seriously!! What the heck is the point of it?? You go through all that BS to save V's life, hell you get attached to your character and no matter what, he has to die??? NOO!! I want them to add a DLC where you continue those 6 months after and actually find a way to save V's life... if you choose of course. This ended my desire to play as I cannot in good conscience kill my guy off.. I wish the Devs would really think upon this...
You are not alone choom

Well they live in Nomad and find a cure in the Legend one. Mr. Blue Eyes and V made some sort of deal.

Well they live in Nomad and find a cure in the Legend one. Mr. Blue Eyes and V made some sort of deal.

That some sort of "good ending" because we know we have some time to work this out about cure and find it. Or that 6 months is just deadline for devs for fixing major problems of game?

No seriously, they should definetly launch it in this state. I would probably laugh my ass off whole week playing it.

They really should scrap MP or at least fridge it until this game is fixed and halfway resembles what they promised. Including post credit dlc with V.

On this I agree. I want to play a Grand Theft Auto Online multiplayer.

* It would be a prequel
* It would have Meredith Stout
* It would have Jackie
* It would have Evelyn

And so on.

However, it would require the game to actually be in a state that works.

You can cure V and add a lot of history after that.
Corps war.
Gang war.
There is this blue-eyed guy there who is mysterious and could be a future villain, or maybe later you find out that there are more people behind him.
They told the story of protecting those you love, they can put some villain to want to kidnap and kill the people that V loves.
Kidnap your romance and if you don't do things right your romance dies and it's your fault, it would be very interesting.

You can cure V and add a lot of history after that.
Corps war.
Gang war.
There is this blue-eyed guy there who is mysterious and could be a future villain, or maybe later you find out that there are more people behind him.
They told the story of protecting those you love, they can put some villain to want to kidnap and kill the people that V loves.
Kidnap your romance and if you don't do things right your romance dies and it's your fault, it would be very interesting.
Cure V? what are you talking about? How do you cure V?
Post automatically merged:

Wait, what? How do you cure?? dude need all the details! is it where you dont die within 6 months? Or where you arent put on that BS of a space station?

When I realized my discontent with Cyberpunk endings, I remembered Fallout New Vegas.
If FNV I didn't even get attached to the Courier as much as I got attached to V. Mostly because the Courier is silent and because Bethesda's character creator is a complete mess (I had to find NCR Ranger armor ASAP and wear the helmet all the time).

Still I was able to get an ending that really fitted my character, and that ending was not absolutely happy. Just like CDPR, Obsidian did not allow me to enter post-ending Mojave, but it was OK. The story was finished! There was no emptiness inside me after I completed the story.

Cyberpunk is different. And that leads me to the conclusion, that Cyberpunk endings are truly unfinished. But even after a rough launch I still believe in CDPR. I believe they understand players' discontent and already busy with expanding V's story further to those 6 months, because I think this is the only time window where story DLC really fits.

Top Bottom