Character differentiation colours

+
Character differentiation colours

Colours like red and blue maybe fit a rich citizen in the Trade Quarter but does not fit poor people from the Temple Quarter. Can someone tell how I can change the colors the npcs get through the character differentiation system?

charhuemodul.2da and charhuemodulhead.2da or cds_colors.2da and cds_colors_m.2da maybe effect this. I tried to change it but there was no difference. Well, maybe there was a difference and I just did not see it because of my dyschromatopsia.The differentiation system do not let the character's look that different anyway. It did not helped against the brickmaker effect and most of the character really just look different when you use as many different colours as the original witcher game. But poor clown citizens are no alternative. I really recommend to use this as on spawn script for the citizens spawn sets.void main(){ int nApp = 715; int nRand; nRand = Random(In this case 6, always the number of possible appearance +1); if (nRand==0) nApp=Number of one of the appearance you want for this character in the appearance.2da; else if (nRand==1) nApp=Number...; else if (nRand==2) nApp=Number...; else if (nRand==3) nApp=Number...; else if (nRand==4) nApp=Number...; SetCreatureAppearance(OBJECT_SELF,nApp);}

Top Bottom