TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are you planning to redo the NR? Most 5p cards are VERY specific. They depend on spam-solders. And the north dont has playable spam.
  2. And the north hasn't had good win-con cards in a long time.
  3. There are also problems with thinning. Since the release of Homecoming - NR is still the only faction with a single combination in bronze.
    And Dun Banners don't get into most decks.
Yes, NRealms is still alive, but its because of the... A witcher deck? Can yours team fix this? Please? Thx.

Last edited:
Hi,
What I mean by not being able to level, is that I reached 10 prestige and 60 lvl. And after that you don't get exp anymore and can't level, there is no 11 prestige or more. So it would be great if team could come up with solution for players like me, removing level cap, or maybe adding another prestige (even without any special rewards).

Hi,
Watching steamers play Gwent in twitch is fun. Sometime I want to know their deck but the Gwent Observer extension allow to see deck and graveyard only.
Is it possible to update Gwent Observer extension to show the playgwent decklist what they're playing?

Last edited:
Any ideas to implement neutral devotion (maybe even with neutral leaders) and buff/introduce specific archetypes.

Small ideas:
- Bandit with the Rats
- Ofiri as own tag
- Constructs
- School of the Wolf

Hey Burza, thanks for raising this is yesterday´s TWIG.

Regarding your remark that we would need more neutrals for that, I would say that we already have 277 different neutral cards.

To my mind it would be awesome to buff for example bandits or constructs. Both archetypes do have many cards which are completely subordinate now.

Greetings, all!
@Burza46 has asked users to limit their questions to one per person per week. This means, If you have multiple questions, please, post them separately for another week's episode, rather than all together. Also, please, try to keep your questions brief. This makes it much easier for Pawel to respond during the live streams. Thank you!

Can we please update the GG button to have more "meaning" behind it?

Maybe a "Raise a Glass" "Make a Toast", or "Share a Pint" button? And only if both players agreed to "raise a glass" then, they would get a little clinky frothy mug animation and a prize for them both?

Hey Pawel,
I love the taunts in this game, especially the famous DIjkstra Quote about body modifications in Beauclair. After seeing Yennifer clapping after every single one of my misplays I wondered: would it be fun to control some body movements via keyboard in game? I was thinking of a shaking head or crossing arms. Shupe could balance a keg while Cleaver would "down" an ale.

Greetings from Lithuania, neighbor. Two quick questions.

1. Why did we not get a new Ciri card in the latest The Way of the Witcher expansion? Hope we get to see her in the future.
2. Any ETA on when you guys will add more Shupe plushies to the merchandise store? I am in desperate need to get one (or maybe more than one).

Thanks.

With the shift to 26 card drops every 2 months, will we have card reveals in the month before each drop or will that change?

[Point 1, asked above. Point 4, underway. Points 2 & 3: Will you rework/buff underplayed cards, and add entry fee/rewards to Draft Mode?]

Hi there CDPR, here are some of my current suggestions/requests:

* Using scraps for other stuff than crafting non-premium cards (trading for ore/meteorite powder, buying kegs, transmuting cards, purchase cosmetics etc.)
* Reworking / buffing of really NEVER seen cards like peasant militia, wolf pack, offering, Iris' companions, Boris, free company, wolfsbane, collusion and many more
* Draft mode more worthwhile and competitive (entry fee / reward)
* Premium cards artwork also for spawned tokens like from Keldar, Freixenet, Cynthia etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom