1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
Missing bad guys and gals from the streets in many locations. Where have they all gone??? The shootouts with police too wtf?. Night city is so tame now I hope this is not intentional and dumbed down for the so called next gen update.
It's near the NCPD Scanner Hustles, not far from the Lizzie, if I'm right :)
Nope, it's normal, sometimes they are here sometimes they are not. And if you kill them once, they can respawn (not the loot^^). It's the same at the right on your screenshot, it could be also Tyger in the alley. There is a lot of place where enemies can be, but not always.
The "tuto" intro only really ends after The Heist. There is the Braindance thing to find the construct, for which you gotta do the whole Evelyn club thing. It's ALWAYS the same tedious thing after you've done it a couple of times. Only really after the Heist you are truly "free" to choose what path you wanna take towards an ending. Until then it's everything on rails you already know what's going to happen, the same thing, over and over every time.
The Witcher 3 does a much better job at letting the player skip forward to new content.
hum... and "the Pickup" ? Where you can choose to be on Militech side, or Royce side or even on Brick side ? Choice who influence a quest at the very end of the game...
So no, it's not a tuto... And anyway, some players spend ages in Watson before the Heist.
Takemura just stands there calmly while an Arasaka soldier just walks right through him in Search and Destroy. Happened before 1.5 and still happening.
Yep also happen to me in 1.31.
Strangely, it only happened to me once in 1.31 and on my very last playthrough.
Post automatically merged:

me the same Windows 10 21h2 32 Gigas of ram gtx 1060 6gb and finally i7-11700K does not start the game check 3 times and nothing we are a total ruin and on top of that I bought the game and on top of that more failure but if you are going to improve please give it a push more performance one more push and also fix the failure and error
Have you check if you have any audio software active in your Task Manager ? (such as A-Volute, Nahimic or Sonic Studio)
If yes, disable them before launching the game.

Last edited:
I think I managed to soft lock myself into Delemain's garage by forcing open a door and going down a ladder shortly after accepting his quest and picking up the scanner thingy and talking to Delemain in his control room.

Went down the ladder and couldn't climb back up, couldn't see any way out so checked for an autosave and had a recent one

Some guy dead on me with the aiming pose. Lethal/non lethal death detection a little off this time around. Shooting them in the head or the legs used to make more of a difference to me before.
Same with some dead animations a little off, moreso with blades. Im missing the old katana execution animation wich was better btw, why not mix the executions?.

Attachments

• photomode_20022022_223742.png
    photomode_20022022_223742.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 51
I think I managed to soft lock myself into Delemain's garage by forcing open a door and going down a ladder shortly after accepting his quest and picking up the scanner thingy and talking to Delemain in his control room.

Went down the ladder and couldn't climb back up, couldn't see any way out so checked for an autosave and had a recent one
Smart guy, you wanted to enter without authorization :D
Don't worry, without spoil too much, you'll be back later.

Think there's some confusion going on. The "dump in containers" issue is with the "modified" Monk quest, the mooks there are all "normal" Maelstrom goons.

Jotaro, in an entirely different mission, doesn't get dumped in a container (as far as I can tell, you can't even dump his body in a container at all), just clubbed unconscious, but he still counts as dead in mission debrief. If everything works as intended V has to bring him to a car and dump him in the trunk.
Just to clarify: I made very sure he's actually unconscious and not dead.

Two different missions, two different issues.
Update on the Jotaro issue. Using a takedown on him and then killing everyone *does* work. Infuriating inconsistency.

Another issue I ran into is that Wyvern Drones aren't lootable. I thought that was fixed in 1.3, in which case it is now broken again, at least for me. Frustrating when they drop legendary components... On a save reload the loot just disappears entirely.

For anyone else running into this: turns out skipping time for an hour so the "corpse" despawns means you get a lootbag, and thus can actually get at the loot.

I got the old execution with the katana. It happens when the guy kneels before you. I guess it's much less common now.
And finally got some new scopes/brackets in the wild.
Most drones cant be looted now.

Last edited:
hum... and "the Pickup" ? Where you can choose to be on Militech side, or Royce side or even on Brick side ? Choice who influence a quest at the very end of the game...
So no, it's not a tuto... And anyway, some players spend ages in Watson before the Heist.
They could add a quest to let you make that choice after the Heist. Is not like it's vital to force the player to re-watch all the intro for hours on subsequent playthroughs to make that choice...

BTW, speaking of the intro, right at the start of the game, during the intro, there is a T-pose bug that is still present in the new patch.
1645403847419.png

And surprisingly, in the Clouds, if you put all the Tygers cointainers/fridges, they are not considered as dead during the dialogue with Maiko.
I think this due to what I said before, the actual bug is not 'dumped bodies are considered dead' but in fact the bug is actually 'dumped bodies will fail checks for being alive, and will fail checks for being dead also'.

In Clouds, Maiko has two dialog options. The game checks to see if you killed everyone, and if you did, she gives you the "they're dead" speech, otherwise she gives you the "they're alive" speech.

Because the game is checking all bodies for death, any dumped body (including dead corpses) will fail that check, and will result in the "they're alive" speech. (So it looks like dumped bodies = alive)

The Monk quest is not checking bodies for death, it is checking bodies for life - if any bodies fail the check for "being alive" then the objective is failed.

The same bug is causing dumped bodies that were alive to fail the "being alive" check, and therefore to fail the objective. (So here it looks like dumped bodies = dead)

So it is just appearances, that the game considers some dumped bodies to be dead and others to be alive. Really, it is just the bug failing the check for the opposite condition, depending on how the quest is programmed.

I think this due to what I said before, the actual bug is not 'dumped bodies are considered dead' but in fact the bug is actually 'dumped bodies will fail checks for being alive, and will fail checks for being dead also'.

In Clouds, Maiko has two dialog options. The game checks to see if you killed everyone, and if you did, she gives you the "they're dead" speech, otherwise she gives you the "they're alive" speech.

Because the game is checking all bodies for death, any dumped body (including dead corpses) will fail that check, and will result in the "they're alive" speech. (So it looks like dumped bodies = alive)

The Monk quest is not checking bodies for death, it is checking bodies for life - if any bodies fail the check for "being alive" then the objective is failed.

The same bug is causing dumped bodies that were alive to fail the "being alive" check, and therefore to fail the objective. (So here it looks like dumped bodies = dead)

So it is just appearances, that the game considers some dumped bodies to be dead and others to be alive. Really, it is just the bug failing the check for the opposite condition, depending on how the quest is programmed.
Yeah, it make sense ;)
Post automatically merged:

They could add a quest to let you make that choice after the Heist. Is not like it's vital to force the player to re-watch all the intro for hours on subsequent playthroughs to make that choice...

BTW, speaking of the intro, right at the start of the game, during the intro, there is a T-pose bug that is still present in the new patch.
View attachment 11284657
Humm... I wonder how you enter in Photo Mode during the intro (maybe related no ?)
Anyway, that's no me who decide what can be skipped or not. You can hope, but honestly, I doubt that it could happen one day (Skipping the whole Act 1)

Guest 4609150

Don't know if it's just on my end or what but post 1.5 now when I call River and pick a question to ask him, his dialogue is dead silent. I only hear V's voice replying to him.

Just a guess and probably not the solution, but if you have used mods previously, try do delete your UserSettings.json
\AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
I have used mods before, slightly after release. However, deleting that json files did not eliminate the problems. Thanks for the suggestion

I have used mods before, slightly after release. However, deleting that json files did not eliminate the problems. Thanks for the suggestion
Ok :(
Maybe you will hate me, but "maybe" a complete and clean resinstallation of the game could help (if you decide do it, make sure there is no remaining files at all before reinstalling the game. Like in the folder of this UserSettings.json).

Edit : And it happen only with Cyberpunk ?

Last edited:
I bought a physical disk from amazon.com.au in Australia, but the game they sent me has CUSA-16596 which is region for USA. From what I have read here, this is blocking the game from updating. I didn't discover this until after installing the PS4 version and trying to upgrade, and Amazon returns policy says software must not be opened. Is this region lock likely to be changed? Should I just buy a second copy of the game from PSN store?

Some holocalls have been changed to text messages and you cant change that in the options AFAIK. All of the cyberpsycho missions are now text only for me, and the Sandra Dorsett mission is as well. Probably a few other missions are affected as well. I dont know yet. We need another slider in the options for those missions.

Last edited:
After a full forced 62GB re-download today (via GOG), I fired up my existing savegame - still stuck in the Cybernetic Implant menu at Vicktor's place. Cannot (controller) or [Esc] (keyboard) out of it. Task Manager to end the game. *sigh* On this nonsense goes. 😐
Dude, I've repeatedly told you to go back on terminals and computers it's the ''HOLD TO CROUCH'' button, default C, dunno what it is for the controller.

At the end of the mission "Flight of the Cheetah", as the Nomads are awaiting for Hwangbo, there are still some some glitches regarding the final scripts and animations. The car where Hwangbo is supposed to hop on is going sometimes to depart when you are still talking to the guy in his own car, and will then teleport back to where it's supposed to be. Hwangbo will suddelny disappear and spawn inside of the Nomad's car, and the Nomad themselves will sometimes also still remain at the meeting point and then weirdly "sucked " into the car which is already driving away with Hwangbo inside.

Just noticed this issue few minutes ago and dunno if it's on the list already:
Sometimes when you unequip clothes, their mods (epic or rare) turn into common next time you try to equip them back This only seems to happen with mods you manually equip, the clothes that come with predetermined clothing mods do not suffer this change.
Happened twice:
- I changed clothes to take screenshots while meeting Ev for the first time. Took my screenshots and when I wanted to put my "combat clothes" back on, their mods have turned into 'common'.
- After the heist when you are forced to change clothes (you're wearing pants in bandages), I wanted to put my clothes back on and, again, their mods had gone from epic and rare to common. Again, this has happened with clothing that didn't have pre-determined mods inserted.

I bought a physical disk from amazon.com.au in Australia, but the game they sent me has CUSA-16596 which is region for USA. From what I have read here, this is blocking the game from updating. I didn't discover this until after installing the PS4 version and trying to upgrade, and Amazon returns policy says software must not be opened. Is this region lock likely to be changed? Should I just buy a second copy of the game from PSN store?
You mean to upgrade PS4 version to PS5 version ?
Not familiar about playstation, but maybe you can create a Playstation US account and download the PS5 version from the US Store.

Top Bottom