The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - VGX Trailer

+
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - VGX Trailer

We have released a brand new trailer showing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in action! The VGX Gameplay Trailer offers an extended peak into the adventure that awaits in the third installment of The Witcher saga. Also, we are very excited to provide a glimpse into some of the new music direction for this 3rd and final installment in the Witcher series with the VGX Gameplay Trailer. Portions of the music in the game will focus on the raw emotion of traditional Slavic instruments and songs to convey the brutality and violence of the world. To achieve this goal the audio team has been recording using traditional and historic instruments with amazing bands like "Percival", who are masters in this area, to achieve a truly authentic and powerful sound.

Watch the trailer here and let us know what you think about it in the comments below!
P.S. Here's the link to the HD version.

Audio is amazing, evil dudes look and sound badass as well. Great job.

Let's start the Hype train!

Yup

Thx for the HD Link, should clear things up what the King has to say :D i believe :D
hehheeh

*looks left* < _ < *looks right* >_> .... o_o psst (its still to short!!)

to short but awesome ;)

So long

Oh, you rascals. Thought for a moment this was a slightly extended version.
Nice with a proper HD version though.

Mohasz

Forum veteran
Yeah, not only the resolution, but the audio is also much better, thank you!
Though I wouldn't call it "extended".

frynse said:
Oh, you rascals. Thought for a moment this was a slightly extended version.
Nice with a proper HD version though.

Same here Whatever, it still moves beautifully.

Let's just say the HD version dropped my mouth to the floor...
So much detail and background stuff that I didn't see in the VGX trailer, Thanks! for posting the HD version!! ^^

Still a bit short though, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

To be in game footage it seems you fellas are very close to achieving your goal of CGI graphics . Can hardly wait to see MORE !

thanks for HD version, trailer is short but sweet,
that swamp scene atmo is awesome, all I hope for, just like a WITCHER 1.
Excelent job REDS />

Just noticed the griffin has a lion nose but also an eagle beak, never seen that before in a griffin design, I like it.

blackstaggshredder said:
I tried, but it can't be downloaded. It says, it is private and wants me to write a password:(

I downloaded it just fine, what browser are you using?

"We have been here before. We watch your petty world slumbering. You cannot defy the cold of our steel, you can only... surrender." - This line!

I would say I want this game now... but this a game, unlike all that overhyped mainstream stuff, I would wait a year more if it meant it would become even more detailed and better. How much I loved the Witcher 2 already, one of my favorite games of all time.

thanks for HD version, trailer is short and I liked , I loved it wholeheartedly !!!!!!

TW3FanApp said:
The question about the phrase still exists. You can defy...??

But thanks for the hq trailer.

[font=arial, sans, sans-serif]You cannot defy the cold of our steel - that's correct:)[/font]

I said it here and I'll say it again (because almost everything is better in HD :) ) - I like that trailer so much.

Music is great, just like the other things I could see environment (and it's variability, possible destruction), fight scene, sign using, main enemy, our hero and main theme of this game.

Only thing I didn't like was that "the last part of the legend" ;)
The other things are perfect.

Top Bottom