Next-gen update list of changes

+
Hi CD Projet Red, this udpate just show that I was right to buy the collector instantly on the 2015 release.
I don't give a fuck if some people force you to release Cyberpunk too soon, I know you'll do what you can, just chill, stay focus and do what you like guys, you're one of the best gaming studio in the world atm.

DON'T BECOME like Ubisoft, Activison, Blizzard, etc Please. Just stay like you are, I promise you'll become even more famous.

Thanks for that update, and please keep doing your awesome work.

I just can't believe that just like with cyberpunk 2077, there's no dualsense features on PC again.
It doesn't surprise me because Sony controllers are proprietary and not open source and Sony won't allow it on PC because they are afraid no one will by their PS5 ......

Why did you favor ps5 version of the game? You only used series s quality mode preset for draw distance for xbox series x modes also and let it be. As a result ps5 has better draw distance than xbox? Im very disappointed with you 2 years of waiting and you treat more powerful console as a joke [. . .]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Day! I can download vanilla game now and get update on it tomorrow, after tomorrow. Or I must make complete separate download with new version?

How big is the download size for the update on PC? I don't have the game installed at the moment and it would suck to have to redownload it again (or close to it) within hours.

Good Day! I can download vanilla game now and get update on it tomorrow, after tomorrow. Or I must make complete separate download with new version?

Just stacking these up since I've got the same question and I'm hoping for a good answer from someone knowledgeable.

Is the update applied to the existing game or will the entire thing be a separate download on GOG?

As far as far as I'm aware there's been extensive work done on the engine side of things so there is a possibility that it will be a separate thing all together on GOG instead of applying on the GOTY or regular version of the game (they're both separate as well in my GOG library, meaning that they're two totally different installs).

I wish they would add these things in the patch notes, and some system requirements as well, you know, some useful stuff for us plebs eh?!

Why did you favor ps5 version of the game? You only used series s quality mode preset for draw distance for xbox series x modes also and let it be. As a result ps5 has better draw distance than xbox? Im very disappointed with you 2 years of waiting and you treat more powerful console as a joke..you are really lazy developers

Who said Xbox is more powerful than PS5? Every game comparison I've watched from Digital Foundry shows better performance and stats from PS5.

Here's the answer if anyone is still interested:

The upgrade applies to every version of the game. Whether you have GOTY or just the base game with not expansions you will be getting the upgrade patch.:)

So yeah every version will have the update and there will be another version added to GOG called the Complete Edition which is technically the GOTY edition plus next-gen patch.

Cheers!

About the cloud saves... Will this work with the Swtich version after its update? I mean, could I transfer the save between PS5 --> Switch and vice versa?
Interested to know this myself having only just started playing it on the Switch and finally having the time and money to get my hands on a PS5

So many great changes and fixes! I wonder, though, if the update will be opt-in? I'm concerned that the Full Combat Rework integration will drastically change the game in a way that I don't enjoy, and I'm currently in the middle of a playthrough so it might be quite a jarring change!

Thanks!

how do the cross saves work?
example game on gog account to link with the PS5 different emails and on gog there´s no option to link the ps account anymore, in this case how do we link the saves?

how do the cross saves work?
example game on gog account to link with the PS5 different emails and on gog there´s no option to link the ps account anymore, in this case how do we link the saves?
Just a guess, but most likely like Cyberpunk. In the game on your PS5, you will certainly be able to link the game to your GOG account (using a unic link or QR code). The same as to retrieve your GOG in-game rewards.
Make sure that you’ve linked your Cyberpunk 2077 with a GOG.COM account:
  • From the main menu of Cyberpunk 2077 open MY REWARDS (in the lower right corner).
  • Register with your GOG.COM account using the provided personal link (the link is unique to your profile) or QR code. If you don’t have a GOG.COM account, you will be able to create one for free.

Wonder if anything has been censored or changed? I'm not usually one to care but I'm curious here.

For a project that took more than two years I did expect more than just what was mentioned in the patch notes.

For example more usability in menu and screen real estate such as getting rid of sliders and replacing them by drop down menus and the like.

Don't get me wrong though. It's still cool that you have patched a game that is 7 years old after such a long time.

Greatful on the first side, yet a little disappointed on the other.
Just saying.

I bought witcher3 from Origin (EA) but I think they don't give update patch to Next gen.
Then I can't do any thing to update it, right?
Terrible.
Is there any way to update it?

Hey guys, new update is amazing. Playing on PS5 and fps boost and 4k visuals are beautiful! The mist on the snowy mountains was incredible, wow. Camera pulled in makes things feel fresh also.

An addition high up on my list is - L3 to sprint! Bravo! This frees up the camera and your hands! So thank you for this! There is a huge issue with this new addition though - HUGE...

Why does this new locomotion not apply to roach or when in the boat? I mean Geralt essentially becomes the horse/boat when active so why not have the same controls?

Tilt stick slightly to cantor and click to gallop - done. Same for boat controls

I know asking for more is absurd but could you PLEEEEASE make this an additional control option? Please guy's!

Just hope this is posted in a appropriate place.

Thank you!

Top Bottom