New Video: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition Launch Trailer

+
Adityathewarriorwithin said:
nice blog :)
i'll do a review too as I said once I can start playing it (so that it seems "more legit") :p
hope the red team will have a look at it too :)
Thank you!
I'm excited to get my hands on the game, have a thorough play through of it, then review it! I'd love to share that with you guys as well once I write it. :p

Chewin3 said:
Geralt's voice saying the game is rated Mature?

For a sec there I thought it was David Hayter talking

Anyways the music is superb as always, but it was especially great to hear (at least partially) that old tune again.

Good trailer, but....PC trailers, all of them, were MUCH MUCH better. Hope, Disdain and Fear...oh yeah, that was the stuff.

This one..I could sense it was aimed at console gamers, the "poeticness" (is that a word? probably not) of PC trailers is gone, instead this is bombastic dudebro kind of trailer

Nothing wrong with that ofkoz, just not my kind of thing : )

Having already played the game 5 times (PC) since launch last year, I got to say I still have the same enthusiasm to try out the entire adventure in the EE version again.
Thank you CDPR for an absolute gem of a game which is going to stay in its place forever...!!!
Certainly hoping for more future Witcher games..... Cheers guys!!

Yet again awesome trailer! And is that TW1 music?? I swear it sounded like a remix, which is great because just yesterday I was listening to the game's incredible OST!
And Geralt saying M for Mature is hilariously freaky.

Nice blog Tyrannikos!

Really good trailer, but I'd prefer a Disdain and Fear Version of this, but it's still great

paulcz said:
Good trailer, but....PC trailers, all of them, were MUCH MUCH better. Hope, Disdain and Fear...oh yeah, that was the stuff.

This one..I could sense it was aimed at console gamers, the "poeticness" (is that a word? probably not) of PC trailers is gone, instead this is bombastic dudebro kind of trailer

Nothing wrong with that ofkoz, just not my kind of thing : )
Well in this trailers there are cutscenes from both PC and console, patched together. Such as the scene in the tent with Triss is from PC version, and Geralt running under the rain, it's from Xbox. I did't find anything particularly interesting in this trailer anyway, since it's just a collage of more videos, while the 52 and half trailer is fantastic. And that I call "poeticness" :)

Plus c'mon PC gamers: we already have the best of the best game version in the world. Be ggod with our console little brothers

Eventually we're sharing the same big mama

KnightofPhoenix said:
And is that TW1 music??

Nice blog Tyrannikos!

Nope it's a new song (probably a mix of a few songs) but the vocal part quotes the original Witcher theme, Believe. The melody is so great and recognizable it deserves to open every Witcher game.

Was that wonderful music some sort of variation of Witcher 1's main theme?
I just had to open Witcher 1's main menu just to listen it once again :)

Man, I'll be getting the EE update anyway, but all of this is making me want to go out & buy a 360 just to be a part of this. Must...resist....consumerist....urge....

I've seen this trailer so many dam times in the past few days (my pop thought it was some movie when he asked me after seeing me seeing so much) :p

I must say THIS is the best trailer, even surpassing Disdain and Fear! The music combined with the perfect visual, dam it is perfect!
my only regret, it could have been longer :D

please release this trailer's music please please!

It would be possible to release the downloadable version (as was done long ago with the previous trailer) of this background music of this video if possible?

thank you very much

PCMaster said:
It would be possible to release the downloadable version (as was done long ago with the previous trailer) of this background music of this video if possible?

thank you very much
MArcin shared becoz of that, so you CAN download it. You can do it in many ways, here's mine:

copy url and paste into DownThemAll! manager. Click download and it's done.

secondchildren said:
MArcin shared becoz of that, so you CAN download it. You can do it in many ways, here's mine:

copy url and paste into DownThemAll! manager. Click download and it's done.
I want the original music (ie a friend of mine), not a version extracted from the video, this meant.

@secondchildren PCMaster meant the music from the trailer like the ones we got before even I'm rewuesting the same it is phenomenol music!!

Hi this is my first post here and the game looks sweet..

Anyway i'm thinking of buying the witcher 2 from GAME.co.uk as a digital download and was wondering will i be able to download the Enhanced edition upgrade tomorrow from here with no problems.

Any info would be great,Thanks.

Thenigothigh said:
Hi this is my first post here and the game looks sweet..

Anyway i'm thinking of buying the witcher 2 from GAME.co.uk as a digital download and was wondering will i be able to download the Enhanced edition upgrade tomorrow from here with no problems.

Any info would be great,Thanks.
Yep sure, but I'd suggest you to buy it from Gog.com. Anyway, I don't think you'll need to download the patch if you buy TW2-EE. It will be already patched.

Top Bottom