the witcher 3: wild hunt collectors edition

+
I'd like a ring of some sort, related to Geralt. No toy statue. It would be really sweet if we could get a real Witcher's battle ready sword. Granted I know that collectors edition would be well over $1000...I'd pay for it. :D

-Medallion
-Art Book (like TW2)
-Sound Track
-T-shirt
-Dice
-World map (Made out of cloth)
-Bestiary
-Making/Interview disks

I would definitly like that bestiary, or at least a digital version so I could read it while am not playing the game. Like on train or in class.

A lot of awesome ideas in this thread. Iwinski said the CE will blow us away, I dunno, hoping some of the ideas from this thread make it in there! Not long now until the reveal.

As for my input, I really hope a bestiary makes it in there. A really thick, rugged looking bestiary, fake leather cover and all that.

A lot of awesome ideas in this thread. Iwinski said the CE will blow us away, I dunno, hoping some of the ideas from this thread make it in there! Not long now until the reveal.

As for my input, I really hope a bestiary makes it in there. A really thick, rugged looking bestiary, fake leather cover and all that.

I agree, a bestiary, artbook and a medallion :D

Never got a chance to get a hold of TW2 Collectors Edition, but as for TW3 I would absolutely love a metal replica Medallion, a statue of Geralt, the soundtrack, quality map, detailed log of monsters, and a poster maybe! Whatever ends up being in the whole bundle, I know it will be awesome! On a side note, you guys are an amazing company. The entire Witcher series is a very-much-needed revival for the RPG genre and the books only add to the emersion. Kudos to CD Projekt Red!

The "standard" edition of TW2 was incredibly fulfilling.

I can't wait for their announcements regarding TW3 collector's edition. You probably get CDP's shares when you buy that XD

I missed out on the CE of TW2, so i really want those dice, and the card set.

And for the love of god, a little pouch of Orens.

Furthermore:
A 1:1 metal Witcher's medaillon on a chain, big-ass world map, full beastiary, artbook, OST CD and maybe some other books/scrolls, desribing the potions and oils and their ingrediënts. And a poster with the beautiful landscape or something.

I know this is probably expensive to mass produce, (especially the metal medaillon and pouch of Orens) but i'll pay.
TAKE MY MONEY!

Last edited:
For me, all I want for the CE is a very well made metal medailon,as much 3D as it can get,not like the one which came with witcher 2.Of course,things like bestiaries,maps, statues and so on would be great, but the medailon is essential.

I missed out on the CE of TW2, so i really want those dice, and the card set.

And for the love of god, a little pouch of Orens.

Furthermore:
A 1:1 metal Witcher's medaillon on a chain, big-ass world map, full beastiary, artbook, OST CD and maybe some other books/scrolls, desribing the potions and oils and their ingrediënts. And a poster with the beautiful landscape or something.

I know this is probably expensive to mass produce, (especially the metal medaillon and pouch of Orens) but i'll pay.
TAKE MY MONEY!

Sound pretty awesome, the more in there, the better. :)

I know one thing for sure though, whatever the collectors edition is, I'm getting it. :victory:

Attachments

• Witcher_3_Promo_Art_FK02.jpg
    Witcher_3_Promo_Art_FK02.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 48
  • The-Witcher-3-On-a-horse.jpg
    The-Witcher-3-On-a-horse.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 43
  • Geralt_xbox.jpg
    Geralt_xbox.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 42
The first image as a CE figure would be sick.

Unfortunately, most CE figures that come with the CE don't really bear a facial resemblance to their characters...

How about:

Pre-order or Collectors edition will grand you code for Cyberpunk 2077 multiplayer beta (when time comes)

My work is done here.

Last edited:
The first image as a CE figure would be sick.

Unfortunately, most CE figures that come with the CE don't really bear a facial resemblance to their characters...
Hmmm if the quality is high enough they should manage it... just comes down to the price i think
cant wait for the CE it will be a glorius day :-D .... I will be the first to preorder xD...

Last edited:
I'm not that keen on statues and such, but if people want it, throw it in i say.

How about:

Pre-order or Collectors edition will grand you code for Cyberpunk 2077 multiplayer beta (when time comes)

I don't think thats fair for people who don't have the money to buy the CE. Physical stuff is fine, but software, or early acces to it, should be available to everyone i think.

Last edited:
I don't think thats fair for people who don't have the money to buy the CE. Physical stuff is fine, but software, or early acces to it, should be available to everyone i think.

Agreed. Absolutely NOTHING even remotely game-related, and that includes this type of access. The CE and pre-order perks should all be physical items.

It doesnt have to be only physical, not everyone wants just a toy in the box. Personally I dont like gaming figures or posters. I would rather see something useful we could use, but I dont think it will happen. We will get a toys.

Hmmm if the quality is high enough they should manage it... just comes down to the price i think
cant wait for the CE it will be a glorius day :-D .... I will be the first to preorder xD...

I have seen some that look amazing, but they go for triple digits on their own. I do not have particularly high hopes for a CE that would only cost say, 40 bucks more and include an artbook and soundtrack, etc.

It doesnt have to be only physical, not everyone wants just a toy in the box. Personally I dont like gaming figures or posters. I would rather see something useful we could use, but I dont think it will happen. We will get a toys.

Personally i love to get physical stuff about a universe i love. But if you don't, why buy the CE? You can get a little bit of stuff with the normal retail edition, or nothing but the game with the Steam edition.

I'm not that keen on statues and such, but if people want it, throw it in i say.

Yeah I agree. Nothing against Saoe. But I really do hate it when developers withhold software. Whether it's Mass Effect 3 with its bullshit pre order DLC or AssCreed IV with its moronic collectors edition bonus costumes. I hate all of it. The only things that should be in a special edition of a game, is physical stuff. Software is them being fucking cheap. I mean, cutting out content and then putting it in a CE as an incentive?! That's cocksuckingly evil and fuck you and your family to hell for doing it.

Ehem. Yeah, so I think that people get that I don't particularly like that practice ^^

Top Bottom