Good Wishes and Be Careful to Wars.

+
Good Wishes and Be Careful to Wars.

So, our brother @thewarsend begins his conscripted military service with the Turkish Armed Forces very soon now. He may, in fact, be en route already.

He probably doesn't want me to make a big deal of this, and I won't. I will wish him good luck and safe journey, though.

Wars is one of our more passionate members, (heh heh heh, I called him a member), and although you may not always have agreed with him, it's better-than-even odds that one of his great ideas has filtered into your brain if you've been reading the forums for very long. My favourite, just recently, is when he suggested Kathy Bates playing half of Dragonbird. The Bird part. Heh. Also "MapleSyrupMooseHockey". Genius.

Regardless of how you feel about the military, turkey, conscription or what-have-you, I'm sure we all wish Wars a safe, hopefully positive tour and that he come back with nearly as many parts as he left with.

We will miss you while you're gone, Wars. Keep your head down and hope for a boring, boring time.

Be safe Wars, I hear they have internet on the bigger boats these days, so try and drop us a line every now and then...

Thank you all.. :) I received my military papers yesterday and i will be gone in about 6 days.. I just want you guys to know that will miss you all.. Hopefully all of you will still be here when i get back and we can pick up where we left off.. Hey, depending on where i will be going, i may even have internet access every now and then.. So.. you guys be good and safe as well.. I will be back here as soon as i can..

yeah man we will miss you Wars, i salute for you

(and good job Sard, you didnt put a poll in this thread.....it was probably hard for you to resist...)

Yes. Yes it was. I had so many great options to riff on - his name, our "thanksgiving" for his contributions, military service jokes...siiigh.

Awww, man.. Come on.. Your pools would be the best part for me.. Obviously, i approve..

Wars, I thought you deserved something special, so I made you this:

Just don't ask what Wis is doing to Sard...

Your unique personality will be missed, and the forum shall be lesser for its abscense. And remember, you come back in one peice because we haven't got 2020 tech yet.

Thank you my friend.. I love it.. :D

What the HELL is Wisdom doing?! And WHY the hell am I so HAPPY about it?!

And WHY does he get to be Briareos Hecatonshires! That I spelled that without looking it up should tell you something...shouldn't Wisdom be some panty-flashing cheesecake, having his/her way with m....you know what? Never mind. It's all icky. ICKYOCKYICKY

I'M OUTTA HERE. WARS, SAVE ME A SPACE.

What the HELL is Wisdom doing?! And WHY the hell am I so HAPPY about it?!

And WHY does he get to be Briareos Hecatonshires! That I spelled that without looking it up should tell you something...shouldn't Wisdom be some panty-flashing cheesecake, having his/her way with m....you know what? Never mind. It's all icky. ICKYOCKYICKY

I'M OUTTA HERE. WARS, SAVE ME A SPACE.

1st, I specifically said 'Don't ask'.

2nd, his "Views from the Edge" forum Avatar is Briareos, that's where I know him from and I just couldn't work with the one he uses here from his site.

3rd, does this mean I have to find another picture to do for your leaving present now?

(4th, you have no idea how long I spent looking for just the right shot of Christian Bale.)

So.. it appears i will be gone on 8th instead of 6th.. which gives me 2 more days.. Which is good news i guess.. :)

Top Bottom