The live 5th of June Livestream Analysis Thread

+
Can we talk about that bear for a moment? That thing is terrifying.

Attachments

• wmplayer 2014-06-05 19-49-26-69.jpg
    wmplayer 2014-06-05 19-49-26-69.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 46
My jaw is still somewhere on the floor, and I can't find it. There is one thing bothering me, though: There are no dwarves.
I know it's just an early trailer, but I'm still worried, they will be marginalised to side quests.

It's either a nilfguardian wizard or Iorveth/Roche in a mask hiding in plain site!!!!! amiright?

Interesting to not in terms of hair color: Light plays a BIG role in how it is perceived in this engine it seems.

Look at the hair of Triss and how it reacts to the light. Same counts for skin tone.

That being said I still think Yennefers hair is too bright / too brown and should be made blacker.

She has no life in her eyes in this cinematic. Her hair is not like it was described in books - curly black mane.
She is a kind of woman who makes everyone turn their heads even without being a true beauty like Francisca Findabair.
I didn't see any of these, sadly. Just some attractive woman.
Could be anyone, actually.
I hope in-game model will be better.

It is clearly in game footage, not prerendered cinematic. How can you not see this? About yours complains about Yennefer looks. Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man. In my opinion Yen looks great. I bow to you wizards from CDPR. This trailer was more then I expected. And about people complaining about colour of her hairs. Go outside and look how natural black hairs behave in bright sun.

It is clearly in game footage, not prerendered cinematic. How can you not see this? About yours complains about Yennefer looks. Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man. In my opinion Yen looks great. I bow to you wizards from CDPR. This trailer was more then I expected. And about people complaining about colour of her hairs. Go outside and look how natural black hairs behave in bright sun.

Black Hair is Black Hair.
Especially if it's Raven Black.

I have dark Brown Hair and it is darker as Yennefers hair. And NEVER does my hair look Black, not even in the dark.
One of my relatives has Black Hair. Like Black as the Night. And never is his hair even remotely as brown as mine, not even in the sun.

On every other point of criticism in terms of Yen I disagree, but in terms of the hair they are right.

Btw. Anyone noticed that Yennefers outfit looks pretty Nilfgaardian? (I could be wrong though, maybe it's my imagination)

Last edited:
Maybe Vilgefortz survived somehow and he's the magician from the wild hunt. I think he fought Geralt with a stick in Thanedd.

Just noticed, why is Gollum sitting in front of geralt(beginning of the trailer)? Any suggestions?:huh:

I dont think anyone knows, it might be quest related or just an CDPR easter egg they left for us to wonder. like that guy with iron mask later in the trailer. We need to wait to find out for sure, until then only theories and speculations.

Secret message (which I failed to notice) courtesy of NeoGAF,

Fucking hell, Mr. Marcin, that song is beyond incredible. Amazing mix my man.

Please, does anyone here have a link to the song featured in this trailer? And no I don't mean the Sargon one (which is badass by the way). I mean specifically the song for this particular trailer. It's fucking spectacular! Hopefully a link or a download will pop up soon.

As for the trailer itself. Guys. I'm still replaying it. I think I broke my mouse. Just... just wow. One of the best trailers I've ever seen. I don't say that lightly. Just wow.

Top Bottom