Ciri female protagonist prequel to Witcher 3

+

Ciri female protagonist prequel to Witcher 3

• Total voters
Ciri returns from Cyberpunk. What if we will se her there? :)

@Kinley You got a clone now? :rofl:

Ciri returns from Cyberpunk. What if we will se her there? :)

No. Not in Cyberpunk. I would love to see / explore / play a RPG about Ciri from RED Studio. If I´m not mistaken, they said that Witcher 3 is the last from the Geralt Trilogy. They didn´t said a word about the Witcher universe. I think we should stay tuned.
<fingers crossed>

Fuck no! After TW3 I want them to focus all their efforts on making Cyberpunk 2077 the best sci-fi RPG the world has seen to date and after that I’d rather they keep tackling new IPs or creating one of their own! Maybe in a decade or so they can revisit the Witcher universe again but certainly no sooner. There’s far more fertile ground to be plowed.

They didn´t said a word about the Witcher universe. I think we should stay tuned.<fingers crossed>

Actually they said. They said that The Witcher is really important IP for them, so they are definitely gonna work with it in the future, but they need some rest from it. Their studio has expanded a bit, so there are new people who didn't make previous witcher games. I can imagine them working on some smaller aditions to the universe until the major team returns to it.

Actually they said. They said that The Witcher is really important IP for them, so they are definitely gonna work with it in the future, but they need some rest from it. Their studio has expanded a bit, so there are new people who didn't make previous witcher games. I can imagine them working on some smaller aditions to the universe until the major team returns to it.

Cyberpunk 2077 will definately succeed as a game and spawn demands for a sequel.
So a release of Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't necessarily mean a return to the Witcher.

It's more or less a question of how the manpower is distributed between the two franchises.

Yes please, but without travels in our world. It felt immersion breaking for me in books, and I think in game it will feels the same.

Wiedźminland only! (I don't mind if there will be Isle of Avallach or Wild Hunt realm though)

I didn't like traveling between worlds too. That part of the last book was boring. But battle of Brenna saved it!
But...

But guys! What about that nice french lady in that tavern, who gave Ciri food? I liked her!

But then she brought that bug with her, and the Catriona plague started.

A game with Ciri as the protagonist would probably be my favorite game of all time just for that, beating both Baldur's Gate 2 and Witcher 3.

I would be happy to play adventures from the book or as new adventures.

I've been thinking about something like this for a while now, and i really like the idea. Maybe this should be a thread and poll on it's own though...

I also hope TW3 will be the last Witcher game. I hope CDPR "grows up" and will be able to create their own universe after TW and Cyberpunk.
A prequel with Ciri wouldn't make much sense in my opinion. I really hope the mystery of her evading the Wild Hunt will be uncovered in TW3.

edit: if they can make a worthwhile extension for TW3, why not.

I have a feeling that there will probably be a mission in TW3 where you play as Ciri. Remember what they did in TW2 with Iorveth, Roche, Henselt, Stennis and Auckes? They'll probably do something like that.

I've look in the encyclopedia for Optimism and I've found:

optimism /ˈɒptɪˌmɪzəm/

1. the tendency to expect the best and see the best in all things
2. hopefulness; confidence
3. the doctrine of the ultimate triumph of good over evil
4. the philosophical doctrine that this is the best of all possible worlds
5. Subject* nicknamed @AL890 of dangerous Irish origins[SUP]1 [/SUP]] (see attached image)

* supposedly human without tangible confirmation

[SUP]1 [/SUP]

Last edited:
Hey, I like to be somewhat mysterious, that's why I wear a mask! Where would the mystique be if I removed it?

:troll:

Top Bottom