Request for Witcher Dev Team

+
Alright - got some feedback.

We are implementing support for people with color vision deficiencies.

There will be option to manually scale the whole UI or its certain elements (including fonts). As far as I know it's already in the game and it applies to all versions.

Hope this helps:)

I can only thank you all.
Many thanks to all who helped give voice to this request, the @marcin360 thanks for bringing this to the developers, and finally, thanks to developers who will have extra work to make these implementations.

CDPR is in my heart!

There will be option to manually scale the whole UI or its certain elements (including fonts). As far as I know it's already in the game and it applies to all versions.

Awesome news Marcin, thank you for that :D

woo that's great :cheers:

would be cool if you could also add FOV (I'm not talking about scaling the camera), just saying :whistle:

Last edited:
Font customization? Now that's looking into every detail. Giant great work CDPROJEKT!

Can I also choose my own font from the system? (Comic Sans ;)

Top Bottom