Price of Neutrality freezes during loading

+
Price of Neutrality freezes during loading

In case of any Germans being around here, I post this question in both languages...~~ENGLISH~~My problem is the new adventure "Price of Neutrality" - it stops loading! Here is what I did:- got Witcher 1.2- installed patch 1.3- started "Price of Neutrality"=> In a few seconds it loads untill about 30% of the loading-line, then the whole game freezes. (New adventure does not start, at least not after 15 minutes.... then I closed the game^^)- deleted "The Witcher"- new install, this time immediately patch 1.3 (without 1.2 before that), same error.I can't play the new adventure - but the main game runs perfectly! I already got newest DirectX and Drivers, and installing the newest patch is cynical...~~DEUTSCH~~Bevor ich wieder endlos lange rum labere, kurz und knackig:- Witcher 1.2 auf dem PC gehabt- Patch 1.3 installiert- neues Abenteuer (Price of Neutrality) gestartet.=> Es lädt in weniger als 3 Sekunden bis etwa ein Drittel des Ladebalkens, dann hört es auf und bleibt da, bis aller Strom der Welt verbraucht ist und der PC ausgeht.- Witcher deinstalliert- neu installiert, diesmal sofort Patch 1.3 drauf (ohne vorher 1.2), selber Fehler.Ich kann das neue Abenteuer nicht spielen, aber das Hauptspiel läuft problemlos. Was tun? Neuinstallation hat nichts gebracht, neuester Patch ist auch witzlos...

Top Bottom