The Trail

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I off to bed... I hope to see trailer when I wake up ;P...bye.

Ryanza

I wonder if it's wise for CD Projekt RED to release a CGI film/trailer so soon after the concerns about those pictures.

But anyway. The Trail, sounds like a trailer. The pic is way to nice to be in game graphics. So CGI film/trailer it will be.
Now I can't stop watching the Killing Monsters trailer. If this new CGI film/trailer is better than Killing Monsters, then I, then I ..... I have no words. I can't comprehend 136 days till release.

Wake me up when it's all over.

@TonyGreen
Mmm,yes,I'm curios as well Tony.We haven't seen or heard anything about Avallac'h which is weird since he'll undoubtedly be,alongside Eredin,the main antagonist in the game.

Oh hey, I know. The bird skull is slowly being magically generated/brought to life to assist Yennefer in the trailer through our magic shares and tweets. So it's like one big social media spirit bomb.

Yeah, I got nothing. :/

The weird water effect is gone, Lord knows what will change from this point onwards. Makes it hard to judge how much is left.

Wait a sec....could someone please have a look at the Trail page.Is the raven skull pulsating for you guys as well or is it just a bug on my end?

Edit:It's behaving differently on my end^

I see absolutly no difference, and am done staring at the screen. Let's hope tomorrow when I get back from work some more info is availible. (I doubt the trailer will be availible then.)

Anger? I'm having so much fun watching you guys lose your minds :p

Lose minds?Its kinda delusional... look how slow it goes ... read other forums.Peoples are pissed by move like this

Its PR that EA like to do...people where fed up with moves like this long ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom