Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
Auto-attack? Yeah, it's there. It's been there since DA:O... on PC that is. I know that lack of auto-attack was one of the most criticized aspects of the console versions.
Are you sure? I remember seeing a thread title at BSN about a request to implement auto-attacks. I didn't read the thread itself, so I'm not sure if it's different between consoles and PCs.

Auto-attack? Yeah, it's there. It's been there since DA:O... on PC that is. I know that lack of auto-attack was one of the most criticized aspects of the console versions.

Yep, it was annoying. I'll be on PC before 2015 again, so it seems even if they brought that for console back, I'd be good. That's likely what made me dislike the combat even more. Constant button mashing.

edit:

I'm really hoping that these areas aren't just big to be big, because I'm almost done with the first "gameplay" video, and they look like a whole lot of nothing in this world. Big maps aren't good because they're big but because there's lots to see and do in that space.

I was wondering who in fuck to pick as a voice actor. Now I know.

Loving this dwarf's voice. I hope humans have butch voices like that too.

Last edited:
Okay I just finished DA2. I feel very betrayed by everyone!!! but I liked the ending and I'm very glad Inquisition is coming out soon bc the ending was such a cliffhanger ;a;

edit: and I gained respect for Cullen as a character. He would have made a much better leader than Meredith from the start. Perhaps if Cullen had been the one in charge things would have ended with less death. I am so excited to see him in Inquisition.

I'm really hoping that these areas aren't just big to be big, because I'm almost done with the first "gameplay" video, and they look like a whole lot of nothing in this world. Big maps aren't good because they're big but because there's lots to see and do in that space.

I think that depends on the areas. From the other gameplay videos I saw, the worlds are big but full of things to do/enemies and so on, but they said at the beginning that the place they're going to visit is quite large and unpopulated. It makes more sense to have some places that are emptier than others - especially if you're in the middle of nowhere. I think that makes it more realistic too.

Also I am so hyped for all the different mounts they have in Inquisition. I fucking looooove that I will be able to ride a giant ass reindeer/moose creature around. Bioware made the best decision ever about that. Horses are awesome but nug-hippos and reindeer complete my life.

Lol what? I definitely missed the mounts info. That does sound neat.

And at the open world stuff, I sure hope so. That's a worry I have about Witcher 3 as well.

Lol what? I definitely missed the mounts info. That does sound neat.

And at the open world stuff, I sure hope so. That's a worry I have about Witcher 3 as well.

You need to watch some more of the videos lol, they have one when they go to the stables and there is a giant reindeer/moose creature and it looks awesome as fuck. And the developers were saying that there are loads of different mounts and they sound awesome. And even with horses you have different types so for every mount it has variations. It's not a big point gameplay wise but I'm so happy they put the effort into this because I love riding around fantasy games on weird creatures, haha.

I know the Witcher 3 will be full of stuff, but I just hope it's not so busy I get fed up with fighting enemies every 10 seconds.

And i can't remember if this was Witcher 3 or Dragon Age (I think it was DA) but one of them mentioned that if you go to a place and kill everything, it will affect the other creatures living there, and you might end up changing the eco-system, which sounds really cool.

I probably should, but honestly the PR for this game has been rather lack luster, so I didn't feel much motivation to follow it up much.

You might feel more excited for the game if you had watched some of the stuff lol.
I went looking for Cullen videos and they tricked me by having gameplay/pr stuff totally unrelated to Cullen but tagging him in the videos. I have sat through like 10 videos expecting/waiting for Cullen and he never appeared.

But as a result of that I am looking forward to Inquisition bc so far everything I've seen looks great.

edit: also (spoiler) leaked clips of the next trailer video http://forum.bioware.com/topic/516602-sneak-peeks-of-the-next-dai-video/page-6#entry17595036

Also I am so hyped for all the different mounts they have in Inquisition. I fucking looooove that I will be able to ride a giant ass reindeer/moose creature around. Bioware made the best decision ever about that. Horses are awesome but nug-hippos and reindeer complete my life.

Human mage Inquisitor named Coldhands.

It's a halla. Also it's exclusive to the digital deluxe.

So yeah enjoy spending extra for it. Also they have horse armor. HAH.

Last edited:
New screenshots...

And Hawke new face...

Game looks pretty promising but I´m afraid there might way too much quantity over quality. I saw some livestream footage played on pc some time ago and it actually made me excited about the game. Yet the best advice is still to wait until game gets released and then see if it´s worth it.

Well in one of the last streams there was a list with a ton of different mounts. They didn't show them but the list was very long so I won't get upset just for one mount. They also said there would be a lot of different kinds of mounts, not just horses and the occasional moose.

Well in one of the last streams there was a list with a ton of different mounts. They didn't show them but the list was very long so I won't get upset just for one mount.

same. There were a bunch that definitely looked elk-like that you didn't have to pay extra for so i'm not upset.

Top Bottom