The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

+
They actually don't. It would be nice, but they aren't required to legally. You are not an investor, you are a consumer. The only thing they would have to tell you was if you the product is cancelled(it is not), if the release date is moved(which they did), or if the game was changed to a non-game item(Witcher 3 is now a cookbook). While people prefer transparency, it's not legally required and can cause major issues for the company trying to be good to their customers.
Dude, I meant morally owing them not legally. Just based on the very basics of respect...

God, people, is it hurting you so much that you will have to wait several weeks to play it? You would rather play it unfinished and then spam every forum bout how horrible it is? Would u like to have simmilar situation to AC:Unity?
Just play some other game, read some book, do your homework, etc, there are so many ways how to wait for it.
Please, just make it good and ignore those people...

i actually quite like playing video games in the summer as my hands don't get cold. in winter when i play video games my fingers get too cold to play properly.
You do know that there is something called heating people usually use in winter month to get it warm in their houses?

Thank you CDPR, i don't care about the stupid downgrade shitstorm and the noname on Gaf, i believe in you, another 3 month won't kill me.

Come on, nobody wants to play extensive RPGs in summer time. I'm usually out then, enjoying the good weather and the sun, doing the usual outdoor summer activities.... The dark and cold days of winter are perfectly suited for big video games. There is a reason why so few games are released during the sommer months and so many during the winter months...

Yeah they should delay it for October 2015. And the game will look like VGX trailer for sure

I fully support this. Yes, is a bit sad that we have to wait a little bit more to play the game but it will be worth the wait. Thanks to the CD Projeckt red team for being sincere with us. If you guys know you can improve the game by delaying it, that is enough for me to trust you guys. I dont think you are one of the best devs in the game industry for no reason. I am sure this will be for the better.

God, people, is it hurting you so much that you will have to wait several weeks to play it? You would rather play it unfinished and then spam every forum bout how horrible it is? Would u like to have simmilar situation to AC:Unity?
Just play some other game, read some book, do your homework, etc, there are so many ways how to wait for it.
Please, just make it good and ignore those people...

It is not just about having to wait longer but it is also a worrying sign that the development hasn't been going smoothly and they're not getting the results they wanted.

Balls? This was just a simple business decision.

Its anything but simple, they are probably facing a shareholder mutiny right now and by delaying it a second time they lose face in the industry, not to mention the fans that will be very angry , this shows that the actual quality of the game is a real concern to them, and that Iwinsky(and the other members of the board) is prepared to take that risk if it means delivering the game we all want W3 to be

On one hand it is disheartening, as it makes us think stuff is going wrong on the game's development. On the other hand, if there IS something wrong CDPR will have more time to fix it.

Also, it gives me more time to upgrade my PC, so it's okay.

I think CD Projekt should have done a phased launch as they did with TW2. First on PC and then on the rest of platforms.

Sorry, I understand the reasons but I'm very disappointed

Top Bottom