Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
Some people want to ruin the Witcher lore so badly in order to be able to prefer Triss to Yen or to even have a threesome with them...

Just saying... :pc:

Isn't that what mods are for? To create stuff for yourself? Just let people do so as long as it doesn't get official...

How insecure and weak minded must someone be to want to actually mod away things about people that make them unique? LOL, seriously, you'd think they'd be bored with seeing the same type of people over and over and over. If they don't like a character... just ignore them.

---------- Updated at 02:30 PM ----------

Some people want to ruin the Witcher lore so badly in order to be able to prefer Triss to Yen or to even have a threesome with them...

Just saying... :pc:

? I prefer Triss to Yen.

Congrats for not getting the punch line...

Just saying. The comparison's not there.

---------- Updated at 02:32 PM ----------

Isn't that what mods are for? To create stuff for yourself? Just let people do so as long as it doesn't get official...

Oh sure, they can do what they want. I'm not saying they can't. They're still little shits though.

---------- Updated at 02:34 PM ----------

Congrats for not getting the punch line...

To your edit, yea I didn't get it. I'm such an idiot, woe is me.

Oh dear. The people I follow on tumblr are reporting that the patch has made character scars disappear and has decreased stability.
Only limited reports at this point, but you may wish to hold off downloading the patch if u haven't already

@Scholdarr, evidently I missed the original sarcasm in your remark. Internet makes that not the easiest thing to pick up, especially when I've seen many here saying what you said perfectly "straight faced" and completely seriously.

However, I wasn't wrong. Comparing something like that to completely changing someone's race or sexuality... it just doesn't work. One is a simple preference that doesn't actually require any mods, because geralt in the games, which is basically fanfiction anyway, has reason to like Triss or Yen.

The other is a complete wipe of what someone actually is.

---------- Updated at 02:45 PM ----------

Oh dear. The people I follow on tumblr are reporting that the patch has made character scars disappear and has decreased stability.
Only limited reports at this point, but you may wish to hold off downloading the patch if u haven't already

Oh dear GOD, thank you for this. That scar thing would have seriously pissed me off. No patch for me.

It seems that the patch doesn't fix the constant auto movement of the camera to the char I pick in tactical mode? Can anybody confirm that please? Would be a bummer...

It seems that the patch doesn't fix the constant auto movement of the camera to the char I pick in tactical mode? Can anybody confirm that please? Would be a bummer...

I would, but no way in hell am I putting that patch in until I can be assured my character's scar won't disappear. Of all the things they could have glitched away, that's one of the worst for me.

I would, but no way in hell am I putting that patch in until I can be assured my character's scar won't disappear. Of all the things they could have glitched away, that's one of the worst for me.

I actually wonder why you can't adjust your appearance during your playthrough. They already offered that feature with the Emporium in DA2...

I guess EA will sell something like that to us soon for 15 bucks.

Last edited:
I actually wonder why you can't ajust your appearance during your playthrough. They already offered that feature with the Emporium in DA2...

I guess EA will sell something like that to us soon for 15 bucks.

LOL sad but true.

Hopefully they'll do what Skyrim did and include it with another actual DLC.

LOL sad but true.

Hopefully they'll do what Skyrim did and include it with another actual DLC.

I got the Black Emporium for free when I bought Dragon Age 2.

Although personally I've never used the editor to change how my Hawke looked, I try to make sure to get their appearance right the first time, like I have in DA:I.

I never achieved so far to create a character in any game with whom I was really satisfied. Even when I put hours into creating one s/he's usually still looking like a zombie.... :p

IIRC the Black Emporium was a pre-order bonus for DA2 which later was offered for free to everyone.

I know it was a preorder bonus since I got it, but didn't know it was free later on. Kudos bioware for that one instance of non money grubbing.

Yeah I got a free pre-order bonus for DA:I too that I only just remembered about lol. I think it was just fire weapons or something but hopefully they will give me a new mage staff because currently only my Inquisitor and Dorian have good staffs, Vivienne has an okay one that I made myself, and Solas has a level 3 staff so I can't take him anywhere.

Oh god, I'm definitely not downloading that patch now. They really messed up Veleda's character. Wouldn't download if I were you, @Princess_Ciri.

Does it automatically download or not? I'm not going home until thursday so until then I can't download it anyway but I'm wondering if I should make sure to look out for Origin sneakily downloading patches when I sign in.

Top Bottom