The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hands-on Video

+
I hope they took some elements from rdr on the horseriding. The detail on the horses in that game was incredible. Muscles stretching, hair physics, and that was back in 2010 on ps3, xbox 360. One think that annoyed me though, was that horses were a little bit stupid ,running on to trees, walls etc. I think they fixed this in the W3.

One think that annoyed me though, was that horses were a little bit stupid ,running on to trees, walls etc. I think they fixed this in the W3.
I read on an interview that CDPROJEKT is working on animations or something for the horses running on to the trees.

TW2 had a massive HUD as well when doing it for previews, I thought that was done so that it was more visible when showing on a big screen during events like E3 etc.

That makes sense. Its also possible that the hud elements haven't been finalized yet, and the final scaling is done at the very end of their development cycle.

That makes sense. Its also possible that the hud elements haven't been finalized yet, and the final scaling is done at the very end of their development cycle.

Goodness gracious, hope the horses are not going to run into trees,and what hud elements would they not have finished?

F U C K
Y E S

The combat log still exists!

I am almost certain that this footage is from an Xbox One. Aside from all other clues like oversized HUD and a bit disappointing visuals for a PC version, there is one more thing that I noticed right away. Button prompts are colored differently than on a PC version.
View attachment 9591
View attachment 9592
It happened in many games since Xbox One release that buttons from Xbox controller have different color scheme on Xbox and PC. Probably because most of PC users still use X360 controllers. While it is possible that they changed it, to me it seems to be pointless and I doubt that they would change it just before release.
I apologize for my English.

Attachments

• Xbox Buttons.jpg
    Xbox Buttons.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 58
  • PC Buttons.jpg
    PC Buttons.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 48
I am almost certain that this footage is from an Xbox One. Aside from all other clues like oversized HUD and a bit disappointing visuals for a PC version, there is one more thing that I noticed right away. Button prompts are colored differently than on a PC version.
View attachment 9591
View attachment 9592
It happened in many games since Xbox One release that buttons from Xbox controller have different color scheme on Xbox and PC. Probably because most of PC users still use X360 controllers. While it is possible that they changed it, to me it seems to be pointless and I doubt that they would change it just before release.
I apologize for my English.

i hope someone can confrim this. guys say what you will call me fearmonger or whathever you ant but there is absoloutly NO chance that there is no downgrade if what we see in those pictures is the maxed out PC version. 0 chance. if this is the console version tough the quality is indeed superb for a console and i applud you guys. but we need a confirmation

i hope someone can confrim this. guys say what you will call me fearmonger or whathever you ant but there is absoloutly NO chance that there is no downgrade if what we see in those pictures is the maxed out PC version. 0 chance. if this is the console version tough the quality is indeed superb for a console and i applud you guys. but we need a confirmation
Just imagine how Witcher 3 will look on a high end rig, your concerns seem unwarranted.

Just imagine how Witcher 3 will look on a high end rig, your concerns seem unwarranted.

actually having a very hig end righ i assamble ONLY for this game my concerns have a very valid reason to exist.

if tihs is the console version . fine, it is a superb work for a console capapbilities

for my kind of rig? not even close

i build my rig to be able to run vgx level quality graphics, not what has been shown so far

and before everyone here accuses me of been a fearmonger it is quite obvious half of th ffects are not in place in the last video they showed

look at the terrain for example it's quite obvious litle to no tessallation is in place

the creatures? no fur tech is enabled on any of them

lot of filters are gone and there is non existant post processing

also the textures on the flying creatures geralt fights with the crossbow ( don't know the name) have very clearly lower res/less deatailed textures if compared to the same creature geralt facese in the vgx trailer

so until i see some gampley showin ALL those effect are still in and they were just disabled here or something to make it run on consoles. i call downgrade

I just wanted to drop by to thank Marcin for spelling "sneak peek" correctly.

That is all. I'm gonna go back to quietly trying not to have a hype-induced heart attack now, if you guys don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by DanSaccone View Post
If Geralt has that body, I cannot wait to see Yen...
and I can't wait to see Triss's
Maybe all your favorite heroes on Playboy`s pages?

Last edited:
Top Bottom