Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already posted several pages ago.
Oh good man can you plz post something with Triss Merigols. Pretty plz

I really hope we can disable the chromatic aberration PP. Looks out of place in a Witcher game...
Besides that this screenshot looks gorgeous, can't wait to play!

Last edited:
I really hope we can disable the chromatic aberration PP. Looks out of place in a Witcher game...
Besides that this screenshot looks gorgeous, can't wait to play!

I must say I never noticed CA in any video or screen of W3.. in other games like Alien Isolation, Dying Light, Lords of the Fallen - its very easy to see this effect and I hate that effect in those games, but I really never saw it in any Witcher material published to this day

I must say I never noticed CA in any video or screen of W3.. in other games like Alien Isolation, Dying Light, Lords of the Fallen - its very easy to see this effect and I hate that effect in those games, but I really never saw it in any Witcher material published to this day

I think i mixed up with bloom. Is CA those blue and red colors in the edge? If yes then i mean bloom. HEHE. Sorry.

^ Yes that's CA, the blue/red fringes of light around sharp curves, human eyes usually correct CA compared to a lens that's why the effect often feels exaggerated or bad in games.

HAAA. ok. Thx. then @misho8723 is right. There is no CA in this game.

No prob :) The effect looked really bad in Lords of The Fallen, I played whole game without it (after the option was released in a patch), glad it's not present in TW3. Bloom also looks bad if it's applied too much, fortunately TW3's environment/atmosphere is one of the most realistic I have seen in games.

But... there is CA, I have noticed it now, there is definitely CA. I absolutely despise it unless it's used in places where it makes sense... however this is the first time I noticed it so it's generally subtle enough and hence I'm not bothered too much and someone will most likely find a way to disable it, who knows, maybe it might be an option already.

No prob :) The effect looked really bad in Lords of The Fallen, I played whole game without it (after the option was released in a patch), glad it's not present in TW3. Bloom also looks bad if it's applied too much, fortunately TW3's environment/atmosphere is one of the most realistic I have seen in games.

About bloom effect - in SOD trailer when Geralt walked between girls and when he walked with torch bloom was in best value.

But... there is CA, I have noticed it now, there is definitely CA. I absolutely despise it unless it's used in places where it makes sense... however this is the first time I noticed it so it's generally subtle enough and hence I'm not bothered too much and someone will most likely find a way to disable it, who knows, maybe it might be an option already.

Where did you noticed it ? maybe it's natural enough (if that's the case then I am okay with it) otherwise I would like to see an option of disabling it.

About bloom effect - in SOD trailer when Geralt walked between girls and when he walked with torch bloom was in best value.

Yes that's the thing about Bloom, if used in right amount it looks amazing otherwise the bleed effect it causes is just a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom