Does the game will have good time to pre-download on steam/gog?

+
Does the game will have good time to pre-download on steam/gog?

Since the game is big 40 gbs on pc etc etc.... could we have a pre-download like 1 day before launch? I wanna play the game when the clock beats may 19( Or when officially launch),
If the REDs could answer, I'll be very grateful.

Thanks! But I have purchased the steam version(live in Brazil and I didn't have a credit card, couldn't buy GOG version). Does CD Projekt will let Steam have a pre download to?

*looks at name* Of course you live there...

I don't see why CDPR won't let Steam have pre-load, doesn't usually happen.

I also live in brazil. And I believe that they will open the download one or two days before the release.

Which sucks well sucked for me. My internet is crap and I absolutely must play the game the second it's unlocked. Fortunately I have a plan.
I'll drive two hours to my cousin's and use his internet to download the game, then drive more two hours back home ready for it on may the 18th midnight.

We don't know how many days they'll give.

(And yes, I'm in the same situation. I think I'll need between one and two weeks)

I'll drive two hours to my cousin's and use his internet to download the game, then drive more two hours back home ready for it on may the 18th midnight.

hahahaha

Velox?

One entire day downloading should be enough even if you have velox I guess... May 19th will be a tuesday, so I'll probably have to take the day off for preparations before the game becomes available.

AC unity has 50gb and I downloaded it in about 6h with a 10 mb internet, with a 30mb net it'll be pretty quick specially if nobody else uses it.

I'll need between one and two weeks

Same here

Wow, where are you both from that is that bad?

I thought Brasil had it pretty bad when it came to internet speed, but one or two weeks is just wrong :[

I wish you good luck. :/

Last edited:
Unless I want to spend an entire week downloading, I have to buy the physical edition of the game, which would still arrive before I could finish downloading it from GOG.com. I'm lucky if I can get more than 2 mbps -- and there's nothing I can do about it. So you're not alone.

Last edited:
Mine's an 8Mbps DSL plan (the best available locally), but it drops to around 1Mbps for overseas downloads because they don't have adequate bandwidth. I may also try getting retail, but so far, nobody is committing on dates as there's no distributor for SE Asia.

That's painful. I used to have 3 Mbps / 500 Kbps DSL (download / upload), it was horrible until I was able to get another provider (coax) with 75 / 30 Mbps. It's impossible to compare. And really, even that is already behind the times, when people get gigabit bandwidth somewhere...

There's considerable inequity in the provision of internet, which is very unfortunate, not only at the prospect of slow game downloads, but in more serious matters as well.

You need to be Buddha sitting under an Ethernet tree patiently waiting to get data.

Buddha wouldn't be waiting for data. He's already One with Everything.

Top Bottom