The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it be a brothel option, better than an artistic card while the scene fade out....

---------- Updated at 02:47 PM ----------

I just realized. If Ciri is like Geralt's daughter, and Triss is like Ciri's sister, it makes Geralt-Triss kinda weird.

Go wrap your head around that.

I did it long time ago. My Geralt has nightmares with this situation.

No, but...
If possible threesome is Geralt+Yenn+Triss, and Triss is is like Ciri's older sister, that means that Yenn is Triss' mother also...
So, Geralt and Yenn are having sex with their older daughter...
:D :D

Oh, gentle Melitele....

I need to fly away. Right now.

Last edited:
ULTRACOMPLEXITY relationship telling confirmed!!!!

Well you all know how fucked up the witcher universe is... even though Triss and Ciri are "sisters"
and Yen is considered her "mother" and Geralt her "father" ... romancing Triss wouldn t be as sick
as the intention Emhyr had torwards Ciri :D don' t you think?

Pah... we all will end up in a "fighting ball" between those 3 women, trying to prevent them to murder
each other... i feel it.

A treesome could nice for a while, even eyecandy for male players. But if we hear those who claims for a mature story, there's must be a choice between one, the other or none of both.

Agreed. A threesome at the brothel, sure. Not with Yen and Triss and I highly doubt they'd do this. Boy the press would rake CDPR over the coals if they did. It would seem out of character for all involved. Except maybe Triss, she's nutty enough to agree to it.

Can't find the post right now, but one of CDPR already stated, that there's gonna be soem complexity in getting the girl, concerning her needs etc. (whether Triss or Yen).
So I think there's gonna be many quests through out the whole W3 story for Triss/Yen ... Everybody able to choose the right girl regarding his/her opinion.

At least I want to add, everybody telling Yen being the only option: IMO that's just not the sense of a roleplaying game ... Of course the books etc., but this is a game and everybody who always wanted to change some aspects of the books should be able to do this. (Who just want to have Geralt from the books and not evolve him in a different manor, fine, this possibility should be there too) At least this is the big ADVANTAGE of games (mostly RPGs) compared to movies or books.

And both of "sisters" had some bisexual "experiments" in the past...:D
So, why the hell not? Spice the Ciri's sections up.... :D

OK, i will stop now...

HHAHHA says the men who want to hunt down Fringillas skirt that bad, he would burn down
villages for it :D :D. Also i am sure Yennefer has that expierence too, even if it is not mentioned
in the books

Agreed. A threesome at the brothel, sure. Not with Yen and Triss and I highly doubt they'd do this. Boy the press would rake CDPR over the coals if they did. It would seem out of character for all involved. Except maybe Triss, she's nutty enough to agree to it.
'Press' is going too far. The fans will go bonkers.

And rightfully so. A Triss-Yen-Geralt threesome is so ridiculous I'm not even concerned. No one really thinks this is a thing, right?

And rightfully so. A Triss-Yen-Geralt threesome is so ridiculous I'm not even concerned. No one really thinks this is a thing, right?

To be honest with you.... i wouldn t count on that. As i said ... we all know the witcher universe aren t we?
We all know sorceresses too ... don' t we? So... i think we just have to wait and see how things will turn out.

PS: Even though the witcher world is a mirror of the fucked up human world we live in. (kinda)
So ... you really think this is not a thing? hm.... who you gonna try to fool? Eli? Nobody...

We' re all little pervs deep down our dark hearts, i can assure you that one.

Last edited:

Given that we are already dealing with amnesia + reformed attachments, pretty much all the rules go by the wayside.

The human mind is a lot more complex and accommodating than most people ever realize. (I'm specifically not going to go into the science behind why multiple partners is biologically encoded, for both men and women. Let's leave that aside.)

IMHO, anyone who doesn't allow for the even the possibility of that occurrence is more than likely trying to hold onto their individual mental image of those characters personalities, not treating them as organic beings who can actually change their opinions in the face of new circumstances, events, or data (or simply a different player with different perceptions of that character's opinions in the case of the games themselves).

One week ago I would have said the same about sex on a unicorn...

But yeah I don't think this is really what we think.

Have you noticed the metal object near Geralt ?

Look like some medieval handcuff:

I really want to know the context of this scene.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom