Something to do to forget to count down the minutes to the Witcher 3 release.

+
Something to do to forget to count down the minutes to the Witcher 3 release.

After watching ‘The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Official Gameplay Trailer’ for the hundredth time, I think I should find something else to think about over a month's time.

So what do you do beyond the ordinary things in life, for entertainment's sake!?

I will at least see the first episode of Game of Thrones tonight.
Then there is the release of Grand Theft Auto V for PC in less than 7 hours or so.

It will surely distract me a little from counting down the minutes to the Witcher 3 release.

Well...
About series, I recommend Hannibal (saw the first season and it's very good)

Reading The Witcher books is also an interesting and very good choice, if you like reading

Have you ever checked out the Community sub-forum? Click on the Witcher Series forum (top left of page). Then scroll to the bottom of the sub-forums and select "Community." There is all manner of random discussions there about topics not related to the Witcher 3.

You could replay the first two games, maybe read the books again (and if you haven't already then you should definatly do that). Between that and studying for my exams I think I should have my hands full for the next month.

The best thing would be to have more videos or something to read about the Witcher 3.
But I don't think there is much more they can give us now without it becoming major spoilers, I guess.

Completely forgot that there were other subforums, sorry.
Maybe I should had posted this thread under the Community forum.

Reading the books is kinda the obvious answer in this forum. They scratch that Witcher itch, they're great on their own, and they'll make your experience of TW3 so much more satisfying.

Well, I've already finished Witcher 1 and am well into Assassins of Kings now, just to have my save warm until may. This would be my first choice.
Reading some of the novels will also set you up with an apropriate mood, and is great fun by itself.
You can also try the TV series or the movie, i guess it does have a translation (tho it's more like tv-theatre, so watching it can be challenging, but for me still is fun).
Anyway, I am counting days :)

Dude this is supposed to be the last game. We, from the forum, know that making another witcher game after this one is not an idea that's off the table.
I wanna play the game right now too, but sometimes I stop and think that this is the last game... and we'll never wait for The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt again...

If you don't know what to do try to get to know CDPR through interviews, to play the games again (they have a lot of replayability, A LOT), and maybe read the books too, I know in the interviews they always say that: you don't need to read the books to play the game, you don't need to play the other 2 games to play the witcher 3, but if you do and understand exactly the references and who the characters like Dijkstra are, things get a lot more .. especial.

(I don't know why I put that picture of the secret window there, just felt like it, I don't really know the ending but I trust CDPR)

Attachments

• secret_window_by_ultimatecircus.jpg
    secret_window_by_ultimatecircus.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 60
I just bought Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis from GOG... snif... snif... I almost cried when I run the game...

Such beautiful memories..... then I'm looking at the graphics... beautiful big pixels telling the story... immediately I have W3 'downgrade topics' before my eyes... so I'm laughing out loud enjoying one of the best games of my youth....

Oh, right then Sardukhar posted this c'lock thing.... Oh the horrorrrr and... what a relief... I thought the first set of digits was... number of weeks.... Pheeeww...

Play Super Meat Boy... You die and respwan so quickly that you always try another time. And before you know it you played 3 hours.

Between now and May 19th? Drawing comics and internally screaming. I know ON May 19th I have an extended shift at the fish and chip shop and I will stand around sweeping stoicly for multitudes of hours.

I actually shouldn't play the game until something like June 20th because exams, but I don't know I long I can maitain a pretense of disinterest.

Thanks for sharing/asking :)
Well.. when I'm not under the hype spell of TW3, "yeah.. riiight "
as in being a total insane OCD crazy guy on these forums, waiting for the game of games to arrive.
So to speak, I will be going on walks and doing all one can do, to better my health in general.
Yep! You too..
Stay fit in body, mind and spirit my fellow gamers, for TW3 shall be an awesome, personal gaming experience at it's finest, for all of us.
I'm pretty sure of it, hey, who says you can't mix a little gaming with some mindful meditation to help ease the pain, right.
;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom