Are you going to buy them a round of drinks or Kill them?

+

Are you going to buy them a round of drinks or Kill them?

• Buy them a round.

Votes: 65 63.7%
  • Kill them.

Votes: 37 36.3%

• Total voters
I'll probably buy them a round if they're just frustrated because of the war.

I don't wanna see the world burn if there are more peaceful options to choose from. Besides, there is enough ignorance and warmongering among the idiot instigators in the world. No need to add that number.

Besides, assuming this is White Orchard, Bram's cousin innkeeper may serve a few rounds for free. :happy:

If not, at least me buying them a round can lead to new friends, new info or perhaps new contracts not offered by anyone else.

I'm going to say back off or die.

I don't think they're good people.
They have certainly murdered people who couldn't defend themselves.. over nothing.
So no drinks for them.

Hmm.. it's a hard choice, but that guy is a total shit talking asshole.. and if I have to kill him, I will.
Drinks first, I say!
;)

On thinking about this, I've decided that I'd choose based on the name of the inn. If it's the Hairy Bear, my decision may be different to some random inn.

Kill and rob them. ( Hey look! There are loot containers that are mocking me!)

Besides, i would be very happy to share a drink with a manticore for example.
If only Manticores were able to share something with someone, or at least, to be friendly.

Then i would kill the Manticore too, because crafting dark armors is always a tricky task. :)

Maybe they are bad people but that would just be speculation on my part and I don't see it as my job being the law, so out of those two options given here I would buy them a drink of course. Besides I think killing them based on a little provocation is a real extreme reaction even given the setting. I would actually have preferred that you could instead just cause a bar brawl and handed out a few slaps in the face.

Lastly Geralt is looking for information in the tavern and I think buying them a drink would be the smart option anyway in this regard as one or more of them might have important information you will never get if you kill them.

Lastly Geralt is looking for information in the tavern and I think buying them a drink would be the smart option anyway in this regard as one or more of them might have important information you will never get if you kill them.

Well, of course, threatening to kill them may make them get nervous and tell you the info, whereas if you drink with them they all get fighting drunk and you need to slaughter them all.

Well, of course, threatening to kill them may make them get nervous and tell you the info, whereas if you drink with them they all get fighting drunk and you need to slaughter them all.

Maybe, you never know in the Witcher that's part of the charm but then at least they would have raised their hands first then and there would be no other option but engaged. So I would go with the to me more civilized and logical option first still.

Oh and BTW am I the only one that absolutely HATE dialog timers. I really hope there's a option to disable those although I doubt it.

I am gonna try I am a Witcher if it leads to a fight,will probably start the fight then try to run from it and get back at the inn later to see if they'll still wanna attack me.

Oh and BTW am I the only one that absolutely HATE dialog timers. I really hope there's a option to disable those although I doubt it.

Depends how common they are. If they're infrequent, and for good reason, fair enough. If they happen a lot, it'll annoy me.

I will play like I played RDR. I will not start a fight with anyone unless they beg for it. But I am definitely not buying anyone (game or no game) beer for being an ass.

I will definitely go with “I’m a Witcher” choice. I am guessing it will scare them and/or maybe one of them will have a monster problem which needs to be solved and will ask me to help. So.. I am guessing I might get a monster contract/job/item from one of these idiots.

Not gonna kiss ass for some random scumbags at local inn by buying them drinks.
I'm a Witcher is my answer.. will see what happens.

I would neither kill them nor give them a drink, so I guess I'd go for "I'm a Witcher" if it is the neutral-ish way (indifferent for Geralt).

Top Bottom