The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

+
Lol, I just checked on Amazon.co.uk and suddenly they had one available for 130 pounds. Ordered it. With shipping it will be 190 Eur for me :)

Do you really think I will actually GET it? Or do you think it was an error on the page?

Don't know if I can believe it. Leaving my order for the Standard Edition active the next 2 days, just to be sure that it is actually going to be delievered.

God I'm crazy, but I love you guys at CDPR. Maybe, who knows, in a few years I can finally study game development here in Germany and get into the industry. I know who the company of my choice would be.

I think that was the correct price, probably a pre-order that had been cancelled.

Eastern EU country collectors edition here is 220EUROS , dunno might borrow money for it , or buy regular edition and save the money for expansion packs :p

I ordered the CE at Amazon Germany right after it was available. After I saw that they offer that preorder bonus, I checked with them if it can be added to my order.
Amazon Germany told me that this is not possible and I need to order again. Luckily at that time the CE was still available, so I ordered a second time including the bonus. I wish you luck but for me it didn't work to add the preorder bonus to my order without ordering again.

I had the same problem, however I asked support and they did add it to my account for no extra charge. I didn't have to reorder.

Eastern EU country collectors edition here is 220EUROS , dunno might borrow money for it , or buy regular edition and save the money for expansion packs :p

Wow, okay, so I got away lucky I guess with the 190 EUR.

Well, theoretically I have the money. I know I'm crazy for even thinking about it because I have a very unregular income but f*** it I love CDPR and everything I saw so far suggests to me that even if I do not get all that I want (*cough*alchemy*cough*) I will at least get a game that meets most of my expectations and is well developed and supported by one of the best and most gamer-friendly company out there.

Funny thing is, just a few days ago I also ordered 1 TW3 T-Shirt and a Witcher Medallion from the Witcher fan-shop. Guess I'll have 2 medallions now..... (maybe I'm selling the other one or gifting it to a friend).

Just out of curiosity, how much does it cost you in Germany?
Because I ordered mine from the UK just recently when it suddenly became available (through Amazon.co.uk directly from Amazon) and it cost me 190 EUR.

It was 139 EUR at that time. In the last weeks I already saw some marketplace offers starting at 239 EUR. But seems they are all sold as well. Currently no marketplace offers there.

My local game vendor called me and said that there will be no CE in Bulgaria... I was so stoked to get my first CE for my favourite game series. Why CD Project Red, you broke my heart ;(

Do you think The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition will have some value one year from now if untouched?

I paid 200 euros from mine CE here in Finland in january. Also bought sony pulse elite 7.1 dolby headset got it for discount price.
Anyone has ever used these headset. Hows the dolby effect with these??

---------- Updated at 04:31 PM ----------

Do you think The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition will have some value one year from now if untouched?
hmm. i wouldnt be suprised if theyd make more CE for retailers

Probably not. Even at current prices you aren't making a ton on resale unless you didn't have to pay tax or shipping. Averaging about $250 on ebay.right now with the seller picking up shipping. I had to pay for tax and shipping, then after ebay and paypals cut and paying to reship it I think it was like $25 profit.

It was 139 EUR at that time. In the last weeks I already saw some marketplace offers starting at 239 EUR. But seems they are all sold as well. Currently no marketplace offers there.

Price just dropped a few Euros....

Gotta love that Amazon "lowest price" guarantee.

Witcher 3 PC Collector's Edition

Hi Everyone. I'm new here and only just recently heard about Witcher 3 coming out in a week or so. I'm wondering if CD Projekt will sell anymore PC versions of the Collector's Edition (for the U.S. market). I've been looking online and everywhere it says 'sold out.' I guess I may have missed the boat on this but was just wondering if there were any plans to manufacture more of these?

There is already a thread about the availability of the CE. In it, a member of CDPR also mentioned that there wont be a new badge of CE's as a) it is a limited edition after all b) it was all they were able to manufacture. The game was set to release much earlier and CDPR produced acordingly. When the games release was pushed back, we were told, they could not make additional CE's. Most CE's that are made available again in stores a just canceled pre-orders.
So long answer short, sorry, but no further CE's will be made

There is already a thread about the availability of the CE. In it, a member of CDPR also mentioned that there wont be a new badge of CE's as a) it is a limited edition after all b) it was all they were able to manufacture. The game was set to release much earlier and CDPR produced acordingly. When the games release was pushed back, we were told, they could not make additional CE's. Most CE's that are made available again in stores a just canceled pre-orders.
So long answer short, sorry, but no further CE's will be made

Ok that's what I thought. Thank you for the quick reply!

@DebateMe - thread merged. Please use the search function to check if there are already existing threads on the matter before starting a new one. Thanks.

Just got an email from my retailer here in Finland. They dont have copies enough for everybody. And i wont be having one.. Dammit. pre ordered in january.

Top Bottom