In-depth SPOILER FREE review of TW3 by a gamer.

+
Thanks for the response!

I haven't played Dragon Age: Inquisition, how does crafting work in TW3? Is it just like finding raw materials and then giving it to a blacksmith to craft? And for "Witcher" gear is it the same or does it work differently? I seem to recall them first appearing in some type of diagrams

You need the following items to craft an armour -
1. Schematics (diagrams) of the weapon or armour
2. Raw Materials
3. A blacksmith.

how good do u thing Witcher 3 graphics is when comparing with games like AC unity??
AC:U's graphics were great... But it was a pain in the ass to get a decent performance out of it.
While comparing both the games, you need to keep in mind that ACU had fixed light sources. You had to reload the game to actually change the time of the day. Witcher 3 is dynamic. The night day cycle is dynamic and so are the weather systems and all. Witcher 3 has better performance and almost equally good graphics. What witcher 3 achieves is miles ahead of ACU.
Last question, are tiers and upgrades exclusive for Witcher gear?
I am not so sure. I have not upgraded an armour until now. I have been busy only crafting and finding new ones.

how good do u thing Witcher 3 graphics is when comparing with games like AC unity??

Steeples fingers and whistles.

Oh, my. LOOK at how close that chasm is, juuuust over there...

It's a fair question, let us however avoid the horrible "down"fall that might lie ahead.

Ride him to a market or someplace and stop… he will bloody start eating from a nearby basket! That detailing!! :D

10/10 This has me sold :p!

I know now that I am gonna keep doing that all day long in the game.

Another great thing about the world of Witcher 3 is that it doesn’t revolve around Geralt. Like in Skyrim or DA:I, where it’s all about you, here its more about the world itself. Geralt is only a part of the world. The life will go on without Geralt.

Also this, I love how you explained it :) and I love how CDPR managed to do this. Been wanting a game that does it like that since forever...

Here is an insane thing I did in the game. I was in a village. I pretended I am a resident of the village and walked out of the village early morning towards the fields and beyond, soaked in some of the beautiful sceneries. Around noon, I went to the tavern, ate there. And went off in the other direction and enjoyed the views. Some wolves tried to spoil my peace. I killed them there. Watched the sunset and came back to the tavern. By this time around it was filled with many other locals. There was a cat roaming inside the tavern, I kept following it. Had a chat with a few villagers and by the time it was night I went into someone’s house, as if it was my own. LOL.
All this while many villagers cursed me. They were rude. Made me wanna punch their faces. But I couldn’t.
The entire day lasted for more than 80 minutes. I know this sounds crazy as f***, but this is what many people craved for in Skyrim. A list of successful mods is a proof. The world of witcher is only better!
Also the world is a truly open world. Unlike DA:I which disguises areas separated by cliffs and narrow walls as an open world, Witcher 3 shines at letting the player roam freely from the let go. If You see a hill n a distance, you can actually walk up there, just like in Skyrim.

This to.

All in All, I am insanely hyped right now.

Thank you very much for these valuable information ArRam

Last edited:
10/10 This has me sold :p!

I know now that I am gonna keep doing that all day long in the game.

Also this, I love how you explained it :) and I love how CDPR managed to do this. Been wanting a game that does it like that since forever...

This to.

All in All, I am insanely hyped right now.

Thank you very much for these valuable information ArRam
Thank you brother for your kind words. The next update of the review is up! Be sure to check that out!

be sure to check out the upcoming CGI trailer. (I hope it is what I think it is.) Thats all I can say.

Hey ArRam! I think this is definitely not what you thought it was beacause I haven't seen anything related to " underwater monsters" in this trailer. I think she's just a bruxa :)
Anyway thanks a lot and great review!! ;)

Hey ArRam! I think this is definitely not what you thought it was beacause I haven't seen anything related to " underwater monsters" in this trailer. I think she's just a bruxa :)
Anyway thanks a lot and great review!! ;)
Yeah... It wasnt what I expected. It seemed more like a vampire to me.

I have one last question please... I play on ps4 but I can't go online so I won't be able to download the D1 patch. Do you think the game is still fully enjoyable without it or bugs are just too much?

I have one last question please... I play on ps4 but I can't go online so I won't be able to download the D1 patch. Do you think the game is still fully enjoyable without it or bugs are just too much?
It is! Definitely! :)
The bugs are not game breaking, at least so far!

Hey ArRam. One question i don't see getting asked is when it rains, does the floor get wet? I know it might sound silly but it's an odd thing I like xD

Hey ArRam. One question i don't see getting asked is when it rains, does the floor get wet? I know it might sound silly but it's an odd thing I like xD
Every thing gets wet when it rains. You will also see puddles!
But what you will like more, is the way the world reacts when it rains. People start running running to get some shelter, under trees or under roofs. Its mind blowing!

Every thing gets wet when it rains. You will also see puddles!
But what you will like more, is the way the world reacts when it rains. People start running running to get some shelter, under trees or under roofs. Its mind blowing!

Thats excellent news. My main concern was if the ground gets wet but if the NPC's react to it too thats even better.

Excellent review and impressions - thanks for all your good work :)

Quick question: apart from the main Skellige islands, are there many other islands to explore? And do these other islands have anything on them such as buildings, structures, caves, secrets etc?

Thanks!

greetings ArRam. first of all, thanks for this awesome review. it was nice to skim through it ^^.
so here are my questions to you:
- will the AI for monsters (normal ones or special ones like the griffon) be challenging or is it rather basic ? are they able for instance to read your moves, outsmart you ect... ?
- the AI for the humans during combat didn't seem very impressive if not borderline dumb in certain previews. is that different for high level warriors and such ? or is the AI the same for everyone.
-are dialogues the same as in TW2 or will it be more extensive and have more deph like in Fallout NV for instance ?

thanks in advance and have a good day :)

I dont know about you guys but I personally want this stickied.

It's such a really great review that you HARDLY see it anywhere and totally worth it to be stickied as a reminder.

Top Bottom