Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Personal inventory and saddle bags are enough

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • I want a personal chest, that's obligatory

Votes: 40 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Personal Storage chest ingame ?

Does anybody know if there is a storage chest ingame ?
We do know that there are saddle bags (which are probably just boosting the character Max. Equip Load) ?!

For me as a loot collector that is not very enjoyable ! What do you guys know and think about ingame storage ?

Last edited:
There is at least one bank in the game, maybe there is also safety deposit box :p If not, could be implemented easily I think.

I had no idea you could use Roche's saddlebags as a mobile mini-bank, or it just increases max load. It would be extremely awesome to have a mobile bank of that sort o.o

I had no idea you could use Roche's saddlebags as a mobile mini-bank, or it just increases max load. It would be extremely awesome to have a mobile bank of that sort o.o

There are already saddle bags if I recall correctly.

btw. is that avatar from Dreamfall - The longest yourney?

But i think without a storage chest you will run into trouble if you are a loot monster like me xD
Especially if the saddle bags only booting the max. equip load (so no "endless" storage)
You should see my Dark Souls 2 main char chest :D

But i think without a storage chest you will run into trouble if you are a loot monster like me xD
Especially if the saddle bags only booting the max. equip load (so no "endless" storage)
You should see my Dark Souls 2 main char chest :D

I'm with you ^^
I am a looting whore aswell.
A global chest that can be accessed from any inn would be a good solution. No imediate access, but convenient enough :)

It's terrible in TW2 - I use a weight loss mod (I suspect most of you do to). So there I am, 1000 orens short of what I need to buy Dragonscale Armour, and I *STILL* don't want to sell any of my 100 pieces of timber.

There was a storage chest in every tavern of TW2 which retained your items between chapters, I think it will be similar in TW3 but not sure about it.

There are already saddle bags if I recall correctly.

btw. is that avatar from Dreamfall - The longest yourney?

Aye, it is :))

I'm a loot whore myself, just this very moment going through Bioshock Infinite, looting every possible thing ever, playing it till W3 releases :)
Also finished another run of W2 to prepare a save I like for W3, I know it won't have any real impact [I think ?], but still, point being, looted every single thing I ever saw and explored every nook and cranny ! Plan to do the same with W3 ^^

Aye, it is :))

I'm a loot whore myself, just this very moment going through Bioshock Infinite, looting every possible thing ever, playing it till W3 releases :)
Also finished another run of W2 to prepare a save I like for W3, I know it won't have any real impact [I think ?], but still, point being, looted every single thing I ever saw and explored every nook and cranny ! Plan to do the same with W3 ^^

Just finished 2 games at once. Metro 2033 (again and this time in the redux version) and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Prypjat. And since I played through Metro on the highest difficulty I only had 2 weapon slots. I had to leave so many good weapons in the dirt >.< And don't get me started on the weight limit in S.T.A.L.K.E.R., but altelast you have a crate. So it's not too bad. ^^

in W3, it is inventory only.
--> Saddlebags increase your carry weight
--> there is a bank, but it isn't a vault. you can exchange the different currencies there (orens, crowns...)
--> there is NO storage at the inns anymore as in previous games

i really hope we will get a vault with one of those DLCs. I don't care if i have to go to novigrad to access it. I don't get why this isn't in the game.

Storage isn't all about having more space, but also about sorting stuff. Just expanding the inventory space isn't enough. They could at least separate the saddlebags from the actual inventory.

Apparently you can just drop stuff on the ground, nobody will ever pick them up and they won't disappear (at least on ps4).

Apparently you can just drop stuff on the ground, nobody will ever pick them up and they won't disappear (at least on ps4).

Reminds me off the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games. When i had trash that didn't want to put in my chest I would just drop it at the Skadovsk. The ship was littered with stuff xD

Top Bottom