Twitch Stream PC version with patch!

+
In all respect possible, how is that comment ruining the enjoyment of the forum? Everyone has their own opinion, some are negative some are positive. the Mods can not expect everyone to get on the game forum and praise it like it's the next coming messiah. right? Or is that just a crazy thought to have??

And is it a crazy thought to have that one can post in a civilised manner, without trolling, flaming and generally disrupting the forum order?

So move on. If you wish to comment on moderation, take it to TheEvilChris by PM. THat's the only way.

They dont seem like professional streamers at all with it going on and off every second highly doubt that its with the day 1 patch

Both are working for the gaming magazine Gamestar (well, Martin worked for them and is now independent), that is why they have the version yet. They are not two random dudes who "somehow" got their hands on the game.

And the Day 1 patch was apparently distributed to magazines and reviewers this morning.

In all respect possible, how is that comment ruining the enjoyment of the forum?
An opinion:
"I don't like XYZ. I think it's 1234567!"

Accusation(& Ruining):
"You're all part of a big conspiracy to do XYZZZ! You're all [XYZ] deniers I will keep repeating this!"

Well w/e happened we still have 1 day and 10 hours(maybe) to go to play the game.

So I say, Ignore any news happening about TW3 (unless its official) and just... relax yourself cause I can see everyone playing it with a full SERIOUS FACE and Strained EYES all day long when the game is out.

If that was with Hairworks enabled when out on balcony it seems be look better than the screenshots we saw of it from a few days ago.

"@Patrickgpunkt: Lieber Viewer, Martin hat in Absprache mit dem Entwickler-Studio CD Projekt RED und Twitch die Erlaubnis erhalten, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ab heute zu streamen. Das Spiel erscheint offiziell am 19.5.2015."

Seems they have authorisation from CD project and twitch...graphics look good :D

All i see is the menu, the downgrade is REAL! (irony..)

Also Dellum is speaking bad of the forum/moderator in the stream chat :D

And is it a crazy thought to have that one can post in a civilised manner, without trolling, flaming and generally disrupting the forum order?

So move on. If you wish to comment on moderation, take it to TheEvilChris by PM. THat's the only way.

Appreciate that. :D

---------- Updated at 02:02 PM ----------

An opinion:
"I don't like XYZ. I think it's 1234567!"

Accusation(& Ruining):
"You're all part of a big conspiracy to do XYZZZ! You're all [XYZ] deniers I will keep repeating this!"

Apologies, but I just didn't read it that way.

Stream is quite boring so far. I don't understand what they are saying, is there a reason that they aren't doing anything?

sadly i have to go now and won't be able to watch the stream. could someone take some pictures if they show the key-binding settings? would really appreciate it.

additional information: they had some technical issues first. they use nvidia 980 GPU (not titan), and they will turn hair works off because it is performance heavy. also they have a permission to stream.

cheers

Thank you for spoiling Kear Morhean Tutorial ... nice one....
took a look imidiatly got away from the stream

Top Bottom