Why did I not get the Witcher 2 choices cutscene?!

+
Why did I not get the Witcher 2 choices cutscene?!

So I arrived at Vizima and did not get the cutscene.

Before I started new game when they asked me for TW2 import save I clicked off because I wanted to put it in manually.

What did I do wrong?

You were meant to say you wanted to simulate your saves and you selected otherwise. It's not the best explained option ever, I will admit.

Dammit, looks like I´ll have to do White Orchard again. Hope it will be quicker this time if I skip all the dialogues and now that I know where all the treasures are and what to do in the quests.

there was supposed to be a third option if you had any saves (or if they were in the right place), I guess that would have made it a lot clearer.

There were 3 options, but I wanted to specify my saves manually and I thought I needed to press "Off".

They should have that scene whether you import or not. That way it gives you a recap of all the stuff you did.

They should have that scene whether you import or not. That way it gives you a recap of all the stuff you did.

I'm not familiar with the scene, but I think it would really confuse new players. that's why it's optional.

of course they could have done it the same way they did the choice of skipping the tutorial:
- We have to go through some formalities about your past.
1. Alright [Select Witcher 2 choices]
2. You already know what happened [Default world state]

Rushed through White Orchard and got it now : ) Hope my choices will have some interesting consequences : )

Top Bottom