The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

+
Except, when I paid 60$ for this product that doesn't work for cuddles, I didn't sign a contract obliging myself to be nice [Sard Edit: Oh, you did when you joined the forums. DOES NO ONE READ THESE THINGS? If you feel ROBBED, email or call CDPR. ]

I feel you man and it is a shame it does not work for you but please consider there are millions of PC-setups out there and yours seems to be one of the few who actually have problems with it. I am sure CDPR are working on a fix. Calm down.

I just want to say thank you for making the next level of gaming. The mission, the story, the gameplay this is what we needed and u guys deserve all the money u make from such a gem.
Its developers like you that raise the bar

I have found the more I play this game the more I love it, there are little surprises everywhere I go :) The quests in particular are fantastic, some have made me laugh,
Has anyone else ran into the Greedy God quest yet? lol
some have made me wince, all are entertaining so far :) Normally with games I will play for 30 mins or so get bored and move onto something different, with the Witcher 3 I can literally play for hours, 3-4 hour stretches and feel like I have barely been playing! That is serious kudo's to CDPR :)

To the CDPR team, Thank you guys and gals so much. Your love of gaming has really shown thru in this game.
I am having so much fun playing it.

ROFL ! I really love CDPR ! This is hilariously epic ! :D

Thank you CDPR!!

It all started in 2012. I was looking for a good rpg game and some friend suggested I pick up Witcher 2:assassins of kings. I enjoyed every bit of that amazing game and once I finished it for the 4th time I got into Witcher 1. Then all I could think of was Witcher 3.
5 February 2013:CDPR announces Witcher 3 and the hype reaches 9999999!! I replayed both games again and again but the hype could not be calmed. I decided to check the books. Oh boy!! I finally realized why the games were so damn good! I read all 8 books about the Witcher,some even fan translated cause translation is soooo slow in western Europe.
19 May 2015 00:00 CET: Witcher 3 Wild Hunt releases,I immediately start playing. Before I realize it it is already 5 AM. DAMN I have to go to sleep. The next day I wake up and start playing right away(thank god I didn't have any uni classes that morning). Now I am about 20 hours into the game exploring,doing side quests and a little bit of the main quest. Before I made this post, I had just finished the Rescue Dandelion quest line. Tears are still in my eyes. The story,the characters,the world design is perfect!! They book references!! DUDU!!

Thank you CDPR for the most amazing game trilogy of all time!
Thank you Andrzej Sapkowski for making the Witcher!

PS: Sorry for my english,can't think straight,gotta play more Witcher.

This game is poetry, to be savored and appreciated for all the love and deliberation that has gone into it's creation. This labor of love has permanently raised the bar and is an example to all that a game truly can be Art.

As one who's been teaching myself to be a video game artist for years it is the light in the dark that keeps me inspired. Thank you CDPR.

Last edited:
Thank you CDPR, The Wiitcher 3 is simply best game I played in my 30 years of playing video games. And I really hope you release more collector's editons, so I can send you proper thanks.

Hey!

I want to say thanks to the whole CDPR-Team too!

I have been waiting for this game since ages and I was so excited for it..
I went to the witcher board reading almost every thread I was interested in and watched almost every youtube video from the witcher channel for like 100 times.

And then finally.. the release:

Im only Lvl. 14 for now but what I have seen so far is absolutely amazing work!

First of all the atmosphere.. its just stunning with the music and the life of the AI going for work every day and doing their job. I mean the whole live in this game is just so real and makes sense most of the time.

And yes.. the music.. especially the fighting music like the song "lazare" which is my favorite one while in combat. Soooo motivating and makes me even more addicted to that whole masterpiece of a game!

Im playing on the 3rd difficulty level and I have to say I really enjoy that because its a nice challange because you always have to concentrate while in combat and every single mistake can cost your life.

The graphics well.. even with that "downgrade" in my opinion we dont have to talk about that. For me as a PC gamer with an nvidia evga 970 gtx ftw acx 2.0 edition I can fully max settings out except the hairworks because without that option it runs more fluently for me. I guess my hardware is on a limit here but still with around 50 frames so hey? All is fine tho.

The gameplay itself is great to. The combat is nice because you always have to react against so many different enemies with different skills n stuff. Preparing for harder fights and think about a good strategie to fight them.

The quests and the dialouges..god damn all I can say is that I NEVER saw such a great quest design in any other game until now! Every quest has its own consequences and is deeply involved into other quests or persons.. this so so amazing. I mean there are sooo many possibilitys how a quest can take its way and the relationship to the persons in the game.. just absolutely awesome I literally have no words for that.

I could write down my feelings about that game for hours.

For me without lying and true impressions: This is the most greatest game I have played in my entire life so far. Very good job to everyone from CDPR !

There are so many companies out there.. they should take it as an example!

Thank you ! :hatsoff: :cheers:

I feel you man and it is a shame it does not work for you but please consider there are millions of PC-setups out there and yours seems to be one of the few who actually have problems with it. I am sure CDPR are working on a fix. Calm down.

One of the few?lol have you browsed anywhere but being appreciative?.

I'm not sure if I should thank them for ruining whatever that is left of my life, time to pull another all nighter...

By Melitele's tits this game is awesome.

Lets keep this thread alive, Can't stand that a pointless PC Graphics thread has so much more attention than a thread dedicated to positive creativity! CDPR have created a masterpiece, let them know how much you are enjoying it!

Easily one of the best games I've ever played. Great work to everyone at CDPR, really looking forward to any and all expansions you guys release even though the base game is likely to last me several weeks more. This is one of those games that I know that once I "finish" it, I will jump straight back on on a higher difficulty and enjoy every minute of it.

Thanks again for having made such a beautiful game.

EDIT: Just wanted to add a request for you guys to consider making more than two DLC's. I really just think that this game can live a long time and that you can add to it as you please. Doubt anyone will make a game like this for a long time, so for me I just want as much as you can possibly make from this game. Thank you again for having made this, can't believe that a game like this exists on my computer for me to play when I want.

Last edited:
Since my last Post i played over 30 hours...
And my opinion didnt change! :D
Holly Sh... THIS GAME IS A MASTERPIECE! Go on CDPR! Your the new Shining Star in Gaming!

Nothing can match with Witcher 3!...but Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition! :D

Last edited:
I have to say, the writing and game play are both fantastic. Too many games just focus on the game play, not the story and environment. I find myself actually caring about the consequences of what happens, which is awesome. I'm only around 30 hours in (work and a 2 year old are not conductive to gaming)., and have loved every bit of it so far.

My thanks to the dev team.

I just finished the Witcher 3. Well I have to say, I couldn't be more depressed. I was with you since Witcher 1. Killed so many drowners I don't think I could even give you a proper accounting. Saved many people. Had to make impossible decisions. Face the outcome of those choices. Watched characters I grew attached to die. Protected villages. watched countries fall. Killed tyrants. I truly felt like i lived in the world you guys created for many years. To see it have a end is the only thing that has me down.

I give you all my sincerest gratitude for crafting such a amazing experience. One ill hold onto for a long time. Yes its just a game but you guys at cd projekt are among a ever dwindling handful of companies that truly care about the game you craft. It truly showed in the Witcher series. I couldn't be more pleased with all the hard work and effort you guys did to give us such a amazing experience. Far to many companies just don't care about what they put out enough. Ive never felt so involved. Never cared so much about the characters. would even do things I knew where wrong just to protect certain characters I really liked. You made me break my moral code. DAMN YOU!, But I love you guys/girls for it none the less.On a side note however.... I really enjoyed the drunken scene with Lambert. I laughed so hard.

Your game truly shines in a industry that seems to care more about getting ever cent out of you, then to deliver a great experience. Whatever the future holds for you i hope you continue to shine in the muck the industry is now. And be the beacon to show that caring for what you do is even more profitable and rewarding for us the consumer by giving us a great experience we want to talk about and share with others. As well as you the developers seeing your hard word pay off. I know ill always peak in to see what you guys are up too next. Can only hope for another medieval era rpg. They are my favorite after all. I wish you all the best. I can only hope to be equally depressed in the future.

Last edited:
Top Bottom