Saddlebags

+
Saddlebags

Can you double up on saddlebags? I bought the DLC one from the merchant and I have 90 carry weight now. He's still selling it in his inventory. Can I buy it again?

You really won't need to double up on saddlebags later anyways. Your able to purchase a fairly hefty one not very far into the game.

Throwing this up in a spoiler tag because I only recently learned how to do it and wish to try it on something minimal incase I screw it up :)

The saddlebags are on a merchant in the Putrid Grove. A area inaccessible until a certain main quest is completed.

There's also Rugged Saddlebags, which add 70 to your maximum load and can be purchased almost immediately after leaving White Orchard.

There's also Rugged Saddlebags, which add 70 to your maximum load and can be purchased almost immediately after leaving White Orchard.

So you start with what 60 weight? DLC bag brings it to 90. If you buy the one that adds 70 does DLC one get removef or is that 70 added to 90 and you have 160?

You just swap them out like you would any other piece of equipment, it's not added onto whatever saddlebags you originally had.

You just swap them out like you would any other piece of equipment, it's not added onto whatever saddlebags you originally had.

Yep just like he states. Really by the time you would need higher capacity your almost always near to where you can purchase a better saddlebag. I'm something like 70+ hours and haven't once been completely at full capacity.

Top Bottom