Patch 1.04 for PC out now!

+
Great update! Hairworks especially seems to easier to manage with each patch!

@devs can you please provide an option for hairworks for everyone APART FROM Geralt? I'd rather take the hit in a 1 on 1 in boss/bear/griffin etc and other such creature fights which drops me to around 30 from about 40+ fps when not enabled at all, I'd rather have my usual FPS of 40-50 exploring/chatting to people rather than the drop outside of creature hair works combat, so It would be great to have "monsters only" as well as a "everyone apart from Geralt" option for hairworks, which would be awesome :).

Oh and the larger loot font is much appreciated to, would be nice to have larger font across the board but this is a good start! :victory:

Last edited:
What about us xbox1 players, will we get a patch for witcher3? ??? Hurry up I'm getting bored not being able to play.

After 1.04 graphics looks way worse... I took my texture setting from low to ultra after patch but seriously... I want my 1.03 patch back!

Hmm, performance seems worse for me

980 + 4690K (not OC'd) @ 1080p

I used to get 60fps constant (dips to 40-45fps at minimum when zoomed right into back of geralts head) even when fighting fur intensive en enemies like wolves. Now i get 50-55 fps constant when fighting fur intensive enemies.

The fuck?

In 1.04, the chainmail is more shiny but I find it's blinking all the time which is annoying (Aliasing and shimmering have increased significantly). Thank you.

Last edited:
Two patches in less than a week after release--you guys are rockstars. Seriously, thank you for making this game incredible, and being attentive to us!

I'm still having this issue.

Attachments

• FdkyXfl.jpg
    FdkyXfl.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 47
Thanks for this patch again !
The game is a masterpiece and a real treat to any book reader ! Thanks again !

Unfortunaly, I've still the sames issues which prevent me to play the game :

- low fps in pre rendered cinematics with unwatchable judder effect, it seems they run on the CPU intead of the GPU
- several cinematics with very low sound and with subtiles turned on (off by default for my case)

I have also 10 - 15 % less performance for the framerate in gamaplay since this patch, it's make a big difference for comfort (ultra settings minus Hairworks off)
It seems there's more aliasing too but a little less judder effect under 60 fps.

I hope it will help for the next patch

Specs :
Windows 7 64 bits up to date on SSD
core i5 760 @ 3.3 Ghz
GTX 970 stock OC
lastest Nvidia drivers
game install on side HDD

Performance got worse. Dropped about 10-15 FPS without changing any graphics settings. GTX 970 4GB with i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz.

Performance was incredible with Patch 1.03. This new patch made it run worse.

Top Bottom