[Suggestion] Storage

+
[Suggestion] Storage

I want to ask you if you can create some storage for equipment, books etc. I know, that there is a mod but I prefer realistic solution not - 999999 inventory.

My idea is: Add into Vivaldi Bank options to purchase or rent some storage space for items.(For example - 150 capacity)
Or Dandelion should provide you some chest for items in his house in Novigrad after you complete his quest line.

VOTE UP for this thread if you like this idea.

Thank you and wish you a nice day!

my idea is to give geralt a portal key (even tho he hates portals) and let him access his own storage area via a portal. Something like the area Kiera has.

Another idea is that we could Fast Travel to Kaer Morhen and there will be in our room, our private storage and maybe stands for trophies.

I like the idea of separating the saddlebag storage into a different storage.

You have your original storage capacity and the horse has its own storage capacity determined by the saddlebags on it, kind of like a traveling chest.

I also like the bank and Kaer Morhen storage idea.

I would like them to add a storage option to Vivaldi in Novigrad.

Edit: Oh, have only read the headline., yeah I agree with you OP:)

I like the idea of separating the saddlebag storage into a different storage.

You have your original storage capacity and the horse has its own storage capacity determined by the saddlebags on it, kind of like a traveling chest.

I also like the bank and Kaer Morhen storage idea.

how much could geralt hold on his own though? realistically? with his weps included maybe 20?

Yeah, how this wasn't included blows my mind.

I know the potion/crafting system attributes to not having to carry tons of stuff..but yeah..you still end up overloaded. I got the 160 bag and still overloaded non stop.

Finally I had to use Cheat Engine to give myself max inventory because it was just ruining the game.

180/180! Please do something about this! I love to have swords, trophies as a reward from adventures and option to have quickly acces to them, but i can't have more on me, i can't pick up even candle right now :( (sorry for english)
:listen:

Top Bottom