[BUG] Roche is missing in "Eye for an eye" quest.

+
[BUG] Roche is missing in "Eye for an eye" quest.

Simply can't start the quest because Roche is not at the quest marker. I tried meditating and reloading but it didn't help.
View attachment 15060

Attachments

• 2015-05-26_00007.jpg
    2015-05-26_00007.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 276
It's a known gamebreaking bug. Without this quest you can't complete the main story. Some say you have to complete the quest ''Deadly Plot'' and then try to finish this one but that didn't work for me. We have to wait for a fix. This is an annoying bug and i can't tell how they missed it.

For me Roche is completely gone in the whole world.

I want to express the urgent need to make a patch that works with the most current save file. Ive spent many many many hours hunting the world for treasures and other quests and literally completed all of Velen before noticing "the missing of Roche".
You either bring out a patch that lets me keep my progress or im quitting this game. Never seen such a gamebreaking bug in years. Great game but shame on that.

Also, why not give us a console command to spawn Roche right now? Im stuck in the world now and probably need to wait for weeks until i can continue. THIS SUCKS!

It's a known gamebreaking bug. Without this quest you can't complete the main story. Some say you have to complete the quest ''Deadly Plot'' and then try to finish this one but that didn't work for me. We have to wait for a fix. This is an annoying bug and i can't tell how they missed it.

For me personal that had worked because Roche is in the office @ the Deadly Plot Quest ant that's the reason he is not @ the Hangmen Tree.

Top Bottom