Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

+
This is not Andrzej's story anymore its CDPR and they can do w/e they want in regards to romance , i do agree that Triss got her fair share of screen time , way more than Yen and it was high time that Yen got her time in the spotlight but claiming that OP's demand is somewhat absurd ( not your word i know ) because Yen is who Geralt loves more in the books is silly.

No this is still Andrzej's story and intellectual property, CDPR is just "renting" it. I never implied that the OP demand was absurd because Yen is whom Geralt loves. i said if you don't like all the screen time she gets that is because Geralt loves Yennefer not Triss and the game SHOULD represent this because the game is about Geralt and that is exactly what we got.

I implied it was absurd to demand content that is specifically geared towards only a portion of the community, not because Geralt love Yen. These are two seperate issues. One is about how the witcher 3 is a story based on already established relationships and you CAN choose Triss giving a player agency but the "canon" is Geralt loves yen. If you don't like this then blame the writer of the series. The second issue is that asking for content that is specifically gear to only appeal to a portion of your customers and at the same times excludes a portion of your customers isn't the best use of resources. They should make content that all their customers can use and enjoy not just those who romanced Triss. It is unreasonable to expect them to make content just to give people more romance material, when by definition its exclusionary to anyone who didn't make that choice.

I don't think you're getting our argument - well, at least mine, can't really speak for others. It's not a comparative problem, we don't want less Yen, we just want more Triss and the Triss part of the game to be more incorporated into the story and with the other characters. Some interaction between Yen(and Ciri) and Triss for example would be great. I think that would - depending on how it's done - also be a good thing for all the yen fans.
A major part of these games are the choices you've made. If you chose Triss time and time again, but still feel you're heavily being pushed towards yen, that's just frustrating.
so basically all we want, are the choice to be made consistent with the Geralt we created in the first two games, not just the Geralt in the books. Like I said in my post above: he should be a combination of the Geralt in the books and the Geralt in the games. Whichever part weights heavier for you should be player choice.
I never disagreed with this and because I never disagreed, I never brought it up to argue with it. :p I just don't think only Triss should get more content when other characters are just as deserving as well. Not to mention the complete disregard of Iorveth's existence.

Also, Geralt is pushed heavily towards Triss by other characters during her moments in the game if you're not choosing her as well. I think both situations could have been improved, but like I said, I don't find it important enough in the grand scheme of things so I'm not bothering with this topic anymore when certain other members feel like they're fighting a holy war for their beloved.

I never disagreed with this and because I never disagreed
My bad ;)

I agree though. CDPR shouldn't overcompensate and disregard other characters. I doubt anyone would disagree with that.
I feel we should permit everyone their preference and not just say 'no', just because it's not for you.

Last edited:
The only thing I would like to see fleshed out properly with Triss is her relationship with Ciri. We see the relationship and connection and love that Yen has for Ciri and her well being, but we do not get the same from Triss. We see her give Ciri a single hug and we also get a zinger from Phillipa Eilhart of all people complaining about the dynamic Geralt is having with Triss and Yen and how it affects Ciri, but these are the only two times we hear of Triss's place as Ciri's big sister. It would have been great to see more of the connection and devotion between those two. Otherwise, I don't really see the need for the relationships to be balanced towards Geralt. Seeing her connection to Ciri would be better.

No this is still Andrzej's story and intellectual property, CDPR is just "renting" it. I never implied that the OP demand was absurd because Yen is whom Geralt loves. i said if you don't like all the screen time she gets that is because Geralt loves Yennefer not Triss and the game SHOULD represent this because the game is about Geralt and that is exactly what we got.

I implied it was absurd to demand content that is specifically geared towards only a portion of the community, not because Geralt love Yen. These are two seperate issues. One is about how the witcher 3 is a story based on already established relationships and you CAN choose Triss giving a player agency but the "canon" is Geralt loves yen. If you don't like this then blame the writer of the series. The second issue is that asking for content that is specifically gear to only appeal to a portion of your customers and at the same times excludes a portion of your customers isn't the best use of resources. They should make content that all their customers can use and enjoy not just those who romanced Triss. It is unreasonable to expect them to make content just to give people more romance material, when by definition its exclusionary to anyone who didn't make that choice.

This is absurd
"No this is still Andrzej's story and intellectual property" Please tell me that is a joke?
"Geralt loves Yennefer not Triss" Says who?

Here you go link

This is the Reds story has been since TW1.

Also read this below and tell me I'm wrong and why please?

Lets just entertain this notion of books again... The books do not matter! Seriously they don't! They serve to add subject matter, history, characters and locations from which the games are based on. The Reds themselves have shown this to be true in this game as well. Case and point...
The last Wish quest in TW3. The question of the Djnn... Was the reason Yen and Geralt kept there unhealthy relationship for so long the work of True love or the Djnn magic?
This has been a hotly debated topic in the books before game Triss even existed. They took the topic and said guess what it can be either one. Which makes sense because it is there story and are choices, not book story/canon. Not to mention Reds saying it is not tied to books multiple times. Lets not forget what the author of the books had to say, I can quote it if you like.

You know when GingerEffect talked about Yen. Lets look back at it from this thread...

"You do realize that Triss is an established character (in the games) and Yennefer is new, right? We had to focus on her a lot more to introduce her to players who have no clue about who she is and what Geralt and Yennefer's story is. Fact still remains that she is a huge influence in his life and people needed to know why. Additionally, throughout the majority of the game the choice is between Triss and Yennefer for the player (or both or neither). So we cannot really make assumptions before the endgame. We can however showcase the deep history between Yennefer and Geralt because it is written and accepted in the source material. Again, something that a lot of people would not understand if we didn't show and tell it to them."

All of that totally true and I think they nailed it. Within this paragraph written above we can find one of the key problems with Triss' content. Here... We can however showcase the deep history between Yennefer and Geralt because it is written and accepted in the source material. The problem is they forgot to showcase the deep history between Yen, Ciri and Triss. They also forgot to showcase Triss' relationship with Geralt throughout the game and other characters unlike how it was done with Yen. To someone playing the Witcher games for the first time or a non book reader Triss comes off as not that important. Which is ok why? Because go Yen, forget Triss as a deep character?
I am not going to sit here and break down in detail every point Ad nauseam like I and others have about how little Triss there is. How she is treated in the main story. How context and inconsistency lead to bad writing. How incoherent some scenes/interactions are and the lack of them in general.

The point is it's all on how the Reds write it but it must also make sense. I mean look at people who say we had to wait till the third game for Yen so that means everything else can just not matter/make sense anymore? Including Yen's return? I mean she says I regained my memory fast. Then I didn't look for you because I heard you and Triss made a great couple? Yeah okay...Yen would have probably went to him and explained who she was as to not let Triss have him. But w/e it's what is written. (It did serve to form a believable and real love between Geralt and Triss however.) Only to not hours later act as if there together? Geralt: don't read my mind... Yen: Why hiding something? Didn't she not just say she didn't search for me because of how me and Triss were a couple, now it's like I've been with her all along? The Triss thing was talked about and resolved? What?

How about the history with Triss and why they broke up? I know why, it is alluded to in dialogue subtly. Yet we didn't get to chose. We just broke up to not only days after finding Yen go tell Triss we really love her? Why couldn't we just stay with Triss and still search for Yen at start? Too much sense? Why build up that believable and real love with Triss? I mean they wrote it... So why not show there relationship throughout the game and history? Why make things not make sense, by going against previous established things and embracing others?

My biggest problem of them all. How Triss just leaves... Lets look at GingerEffect's reason why. This thread here...
"Why is she not at Kaer Morhen? She probably has other things to do as well. It's not like she owes you an explanation. She's still an independent woman after all. Maybe she still has things to take care of in Kovir?"

Let me explain why this makes no sense for multiple reasons and is bad writing. We know the context of this scene Geralt confesses he loves Triss, they talk of the future, they have sex and finally agree to meet in Kaer Morhen. So now that we know the context... Why would Triss say I hear Kovir is lovely this time of year but I prefer you. to than only go to Kovir? What? Bigger reason... She says she will be by his side with Ciri. Which I know she will and is towards the end of the game. But anybody that knows of Triss' relationship to Ciri knows there is no way she would just leave like that in that situation. She would have been by Geralts side like Yen searching extensively for Ciri. They just didn't write it like that so in it's place we have a vanishing Triss. Who leaves after you confess you love her and she proclaims to stand by you to help Ciri. She isn't in Kaer Morhen when you first get there which is fine. But the only explanation we have as to where she went is the above comment and well reasons. Because something out there was more important than Ciri and Geralt? We don't even get to know what this amazing thing was? Yeah okay...She deserves better. It feels done to push Yen and more importantly makes no sense for her character or context.

Listen I like Yen's character in TW3 a lot if we get more of both awesome. Triss is the one who has problems though that shouldn't have existed in the first place.

Last edited:

It is not and as i said CDPR can go w/e direction they want , they could kill Yen off and nothing will come of it , this is their story now the books are done and dusted until further notice, Andrezj might have started it ( his book is based off of slavic legends btw so its not like he invented this out of the blue so one might say the story is every slav'S intellectual property , stretching it i know :D ) but he has no sway over what CDPR does , Yen might have been " Canon " in the books but she is not in the game.

I don't get it...
Why do you folks have to compete over Yen and Triss ? Why can't we have more of both onscreen ?
Book readers (such as myself) are probably all going to stick with Yennefer, because we actually had to wait for years to see her in the game.
I get non book readers are probably feeling closer to Triss. I understand why you'd want more of her in a DLC. But don't forget we Yennefer lovers would love more of her too, since it's the first game she's featured in, and she's such a major character in the novels (don't forget without the novels, the games wouldn't have existed).
So if a DLC is to be made, let the player choose and don't exclude one character over the other.

I can't possibly believe this argument is still a thing! Can you imagine something like that happening in any other medium?

Just try to imagine a movie adaptation of Harry Potter where the main love interest is Hermione and not Ginny (the LI from the books), now imagine a 3 hour long movie where for 2 hours they introduce their relationship, build it, show them fall in love, and then in the last hour just bring back Ginny and say "remember her??" then proceed to make Hermione vanish into a support role at best while we are watching every other character including Hermione herself nodding in approval as the audience just doesn't get WTF is going on! expect those who read the books, they just like "well, she is the true love after all"

Well, I don't care about the books! I grew up on the GAME SERIES, yeah! the GAMES not the BOOKS! and if I, at any point want to explore Geralt & Yen realtionship I got tons and tons of reading material exploring every possible aspect their relationship. This however NOT the case with Triss - which to remind you this game is our last chance to experience her, her story and her relationship with Geralt.

Your analogy isn't very fitting. First the Witcher games are not a remake or retelling of the books. Second if there was a new set of harry potter movies that told a different story and Harry lost his memory and in the first two of three movies he romances Hermione and then get his memory back and goes to his true love it would not upset reasonable people. Why? because the new story is based on the history of the books and if a movie goer isn't familiar with the content of the books that isn't anyone else's fault. I doubt people would feel much sympathy for a person saying well I never read the books, I don't care about the books, give me Hermione because I grew up only watching these three new movies.

You already got LOTS of opportunity to explore Triss' and Geralt's relationship in the first two games. You may WANT more but that doesn't negate that you had lots of time with triss already and you can still choose to be with Triss and get closure with their relationship in the game you just don't get huge amounts of screen time because Yen and Ciri are more closely tied then Triss and Ciri. That is just the way the lore of the game is, its like this way because the Author didn't make Triss geralt's true love.

I don't get it...
Why do you folks have to compete over Yen and Triss ? Why can't we have more of both onscreen ?
Book readers (such as myself) are probably all going to stick with Yennefer, because we actually had to wait for years to see her in the game.
I get non book readers are probably feeling closer to Triss. I understand why you'd want more of her in a DLC. But don't forget we Yennefer lovers would love more of her too, since it's the first game she's featured in, and she's such a major character in the novels (don't forget without the novels, the games wouldn't have existed).
So if a DLC is to be made, let the player choose and don't exclude one character over the other.

i agree with this, CDPR should do a roche vs iorverth path style with Triss and Yen ..............ah who am i kidding that'd be too much work for a simple expansion anyways they could still make it that both camp come out satisfied.

Your analogy isn't very fitting. First the Witcher games are not a remake or retelling of the books. Second if there was a new set of harry potter movies that told a different story and Harry lost his memory and in the first two of three movies he romances Hermione and then get his memory back and goes to his true love it would not upset reasonable people. Why? because the new story is based on the history of the books and if a movie goer isn't familiar with the content of the books that isn't anyone else's fault. I doubt people would feel much sympathy for a person saying well I never read the books, I don't care about the books, give me Hermione because I grew up only watching these three new movies.

You already got LOTS of opportunity to explore Triss' and Geralt's relationship in the first two games. You may WANT more but that doesn't negate that you had lots of time with triss already and you can still choose to be with Triss and get closure with their relationship in the game you just don't get huge amounts of screen time because Yen and Ciri are more closely tied then Triss and Ciri. That is just the way the lore of the game is, its like this way because the Author didn't make Triss geralt's true love.

So because the Reds who wrote the Triss love in the first place made it believable, real and game canon. We should just drop all sense of logic, consistency, writing in the last game because Yen is back? You know there is a reason so many people want more Triss it's not just more screen time. It is the fact that so much about the game in regards to her makes no sense in context and is written badly. But it's okay to do that because Yen and Geralt for evers right?

What is funny is there is quite a bit written about Yen as well I question like her return and instant were together mentality that goes against Yen's own dialogue.

Last edited:
It is not and as i said CDPR can go w/e direction they want , they could kill Yen off and nothing will come of it , this is their story now the books are done and dusted until further notice, Andrezj might have started it ( his book is based off of slavic legends btw so its not like he invented this out of the blue so one might say the story is every slav'S intellectual property , stretching it i know :D ) but he has no sway over what CDPR does , Yen might have been " Canon " in the books but she is not in the game.

WTF? You do understand that most games that are based of an established IP have restrictions right? For example bioware's Star Wars: The old Republic they could not do certain things like blow up Alderaan and they had to get approval for their stories. I highly doubt that CDPR could kill off Main characters without approval. CDPR does not own the Witcher. They licensed the use of the IP for games, this means they can't do whatever they want, but have to write a story that is acceptable to the owner of the IP. This is how licensing works.

WTF? You do understand that most games that are based of an established IP have restrictions right? For example bioware's Star Wars: The old Republic they could not do certain things like blow up Alderaan and they had to get approval for their stories. I highly doubt that CDPR could kill off Main characters without approval. CDPR does not own the Witcher. They licensed the use of the IP for games, this means they can't do whatever they want, but have to write a story that is acceptable to the owner of the IP. This is how licensing works.

You could not be anymore wrong it is not even funny. Read this before you comment or better yet ask a Red!

It is there story. How do you think the love between Geralt and Triss was created? Why Yen wasn't back in TW1 or TW2? You guessed it because the Reds wrote it like that. So almost every point you have made makes no sense.

Last edited:

I am aware, but it wouldnt be the first time a main character from an established IP has been killed , take Batman Arkham city by Rocksteady for example , the joker is killed off but in the comics he never dies anyways thats neither here or there , the point im trying to make is that CDPR are the one telling the story now, whats canon for the books wont be canon for the game if they choose to do so , you think Andrezj would deny them if they told him that they didnt want want Yen as Geralt's canon anymore? as long as they dont make a mockery out of the IP ( which they wont ) they are free to go any direction they want with the characters, by now im pretty sure Andrezj knows that they know what they are doing with the title. Heck we wouldnt have a game if your book = game claims were true as we wouldnt have a protagonist to begin with.

So yea Yen is not Geralt's canon lover in the game , it is up to the player.

So because the Reds who wrote the Triss love in the first place made it believable, real and game canon. We should just drop all sense of logic, consistency, writing in the last game because Yen is back? You know there is a reason so many people want more Triss it's not just more screen time. It is the fact that so much about the game in regards to her makes no sense in context and is written badly. But it's okay to do that because Yen and Geralt for evers right?

You do know that Geralt lost his memory right? You do know that Geralt and Yennefer's fates are bound together by powerful magic correct? Is it logical to just Ignore that game cannon? The games talk about Yennefer and how Geralt loves her. You know that right? Triss is well aware of their relationship and she uses geralt's memory loss to take advantage of him. Her words not mine.

It isn't my fault if you forgot Triss mentioning Yen in the first game or you forgot to Role play Geralt as though he had lost his memory. Everything I have mentioned here is in the games. So is it "logical" that we should just ignore this? Triss knew what she was doing and Knew geralt was tied to Yen through love and magic and she knew she was taking advantage of geralt's state. So when he got his memory back she accepted things with yen because she knew it was a very real outcome that geralt would get his memory back and go back to the woman he was tied to both through magic and love. Not my fault you are being selective in your memories of "game" canon.

And to top it all off you CAN choose Triss in the end. You are just upset because Triss isn't a major character and that makes sense, Yen is like a mother to Ciri and Geralt is like a Father and in a story about finding Ciri i expect her two "adopted" parents to play heavily in the plot more so than Triss.

I am aware, but it wouldnt be the first time a main character from an established IP has been killed , take Batman Arkham city by Rocksteady for example , the joker is killed off but in the comics he never dies anyways thats neither here or there , the point im trying to make is that CDPR are the one telling the story now, whats canon for the books wont be canon for the game if they choose to do so , you think Andrezj would deny them if they told him that they didnt want want Yen as Geralt's canon anymore? as long as they dont make a mockery out of the IP ( which they wont ) they are free to go any direction they want with the characters, by now im pretty sure Andrezj knows that they know what they are doing with the title. Heck we wouldnt have a game if your book = game claims were true as we wouldnt have a protagonist to begin with.

So yea Yen is not Geralt's canon lover in the game , it is up to the player.

You would be correct the author knows Link here

---------- Updated at 10:48 AM ----------

You do know that Geralt lost his memory right? You do know that Geralt and Yennefer's fates are bound together by powerful magic correct? Is it logical to just Ignore that game cannon? The games talk about Yennefer and how Geralt loves her. You know that right? Triss is well aware of their relationship and she uses geralt's memory loss to take advantage of him. Her words not mine.

It isn't my fault is you forgot Triss mentioning Yen in the first game or you forgot to Role play Geralt as though he had lost his memory. Everything I have mentioned here is in the games. So is it "logical" that we should just ignore this? Triss knew what she was doing and Knew geralt was tied to Yen through love and magic and she knew she was taking advantage of geralt's state. So when he got his memory back she accepted things with yen because she knew it was a very real outcome that geralt would get his memory back and go back to the woman he was tied to both through magic and love. Not my fault you are being selective in your memories of "game" canon.

And to top it all off you CAN choose Triss in the end. You are just upset because Triss isn't a major character and that makes sense, Yen is like a mother to Ciri and Geralt is like a Father and in a story about finding Ciri i expect her two "adopted" parents to play heavily in the plot more so than Triss.

How about you read my post I made just for you which address everything you said I will post it again. Read it than comment back I would love to hear what you have to say. Also I think you only played Yen path and claim it to be end all be all that is not the only game canon.

Post just for you!

Lets just entertain this notion of books again... The books do not matter! Seriously they don't! They serve to add subject matter, history, characters and locations from which the games are based on. The Reds themselves have shown this to be true in this game as well. Case and point...
The last Wish quest in TW3. The question of the Djnn... Was the reason Yen and Geralt kept there unhealthy relationship for so long the work of True love or the Djnn magic?
This has been a hotly debated topic in the books before game Triss even existed. They took the topic and said guess what it can be either one. Which makes sense because it is there story and are choices, not book story/canon. Not to mention Reds saying it is not tied to books multiple times. Lets not forget what the author of the books had to say, I can quote it if you like.

You know when GingerEffect talked about Yen. Lets look back at it from this thread...

"You do realize that Triss is an established character (in the games) and Yennefer is new, right? We had to focus on her a lot more to introduce her to players who have no clue about who she is and what Geralt and Yennefer's story is. Fact still remains that she is a huge influence in his life and people needed to know why. Additionally, throughout the majority of the game the choice is between Triss and Yennefer for the player (or both or neither). So we cannot really make assumptions before the endgame. We can however showcase the deep history between Yennefer and Geralt because it is written and accepted in the source material. Again, something that a lot of people would not understand if we didn't show and tell it to them."

All of that totally true and I think they nailed it. Within this paragraph written above we can find one of the key problems with Triss' content. Here... We can however showcase the deep history between Yennefer and Geralt because it is written and accepted in the source material. The problem is they forgot to showcase the deep history between Yen, Ciri and Triss. They also forgot to showcase Triss' relationship with Geralt throughout the game and other characters unlike how it was done with Yen. To someone playing the Witcher games for the first time or a non book reader Triss comes off as not that important. Which is ok why? Because go Yen, forget Triss as a deep character?
I am not going to sit here and break down in detail every point Ad nauseam like I and others have about how little Triss there is. How she is treated in the main story. How context and inconsistency lead to bad writing. How incoherent some scenes/interactions are and the lack of them in general.

The point is it's all on how the Reds write it but it must also make sense. I mean look at people who say we had to wait till the third game for Yen so that means everything else can just not matter/make sense anymore? Including Yen's return? I mean she says I regained my memory fast. Then I didn't look for you because I heard you and Triss made a great couple? Yeah okay...Yen would have probably went to him and explained who she was as to not let Triss have him. But w/e it's what is written. (It did serve to form a believable and real love between Geralt and Triss however.) Only to not hours later act as if there together? Geralt: don't read my mind... Yen: Why hiding something? Didn't she not just say she didn't search for me because of how me and Triss were a couple, now it's like I've been with her all along? The Triss thing was talked about and resolved? What?

How about the history with Triss and why they broke up? I know why, it is alluded to in dialogue subtly. Yet we didn't get to chose. We just broke up to not only days after finding Yen go tell Triss we really love her? Why couldn't we just stay with Triss and still search for Yen at start? Too much sense? Why build up that believable and real love with Triss? I mean they wrote it... So why not show there relationship throughout the game and history? Why make things not make sense, by going against previous established things and embracing others?

My biggest problem of them all. How Triss just leaves... Lets look at GingerEffect's reason why. This thread here...
"Why is she not at Kaer Morhen? She probably has other things to do as well. It's not like she owes you an explanation. She's still an independent woman after all. Maybe she still has things to take care of in Kovir?"

Let me explain why this makes no sense for multiple reasons and is bad writing. We know the context of this scene Geralt confesses he loves Triss, they talk of the future, they have sex and finally agree to meet in Kaer Morhen. So now that we know the context... Why would Triss say I hear Kovir is lovely this time of year but I prefer you. to than only go to Kovir? What? Bigger reason... She says she will be by his side with Ciri. Which I know she will and is towards the end of the game. But anybody that knows of Triss' relationship to Ciri knows there is no way she would just leave like that in that situation. She would have been by Geralts side like Yen searching extensively for Ciri. They just didn't write it like that so in it's place we have a vanishing Triss. Who leaves after you confess you love her and she proclaims to stand by you to help Ciri. She isn't in Kaer Morhen when you first get there which is fine. But the only explanation we have as to where she went is the above comment and well reasons. Because something out there was more important than Ciri and Geralt? We don't even get to know what this amazing thing was? Yeah okay...She deserves better. It feels done to push Yen and more importantly makes no sense for her character or context.

Listen I like Yen's character in TW3 a lot if we get more of both awesome. Triss is the one who has problems though that shouldn't have existed in the first place.

Lol well straight from the author himself , i guess that should put this argument to bed me thinks.

You would think but he has it stuck in his head there is only one story and Geralt forever for Yen. Forget previous games, this games writing and choices. He wishes the games were the books but there not. Saying it 100 times in different ways won't make it so. Discrediting what the Reds themselves have wrote to be canon won't either.

Last edited:

It isn't my fault if you forgot Triss mentioning Yen in the first game or you forgot to Role play Geralt as though he had lost his memory. Everything I have mentioned here is in the games. So is it "logical" that we should just ignore this? Triss knew what she was doing and Knew geralt was tied to Yen through love and magic and she knew she was taking advantage of geralt's state. So when he got his memory back she accepted things with yen because she knew it was a very real outcome that geralt would get his memory back and go back to the woman he was tied to both through magic and love. Not my fault you are being selective in your memories of "game" canon.

Öhm you know you can
break the bond between Gerry and Yen in the Game? Then you can say to her that you don't love her anymore. Why is there such a choice if it does not matter?
I don't need more Triss in the main Story but some more Quests with her whould be nice and more interaction at all, but that goes for all of your Friends.

It is nice that CDPR goes more into the way of the books, but they should not forget the Fans of the Game, without them they would not be here right now!

Last edited:
You would think but he has it stuck in his head there is only one story and Geralt forever for Yen. Forget previous games, this games writing and choices. He wishes the games were the books but there not. Saying it 100 times in different ways won't make it so. Discrediting what the Reds themselves have wrote to be canon won't wither.
What are you even talking about? Everyone who doesn't share your opinion has said they want more of both and not just your favorite character. This isn't AT ALL about what is canon and what isn't.

Top Bottom