Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

+
Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

For me and the many others who chose Triss in the story line it feels like a real shortcoming for the story.

There is little to no content with her and the story feels like it's pushing you towards Yen.

Yen is a good character, that's not my complaint at all actually. In fact, there is no complaint. This is the best game ever.

However I would like to see more content to make up for the only area lacking - a lopsided romance towards Yen.

CDPR congratulations on the game, it's brilliant. How about adding Triss into the expansions? Do you agree?

Show your support for this, lets get some more content for Triss!

i don't see this as a smart move. It is content specifically targeting only a portion of the game's audience. If you don't like that the game focuses more on Yen then blame Andrzej Sapkowski. Yen is who Geralt loves in the stories. If you want to choose Triss that is great but CDPR isn't obligated to make sure you get equal time with Triss vs Yennefer. And then to ask for CDPR to make specific content geared only for those who picked Triss seems unreasonable to me. Wouldn't it be better for them to make content independent of who you choose to romance so everybody gets content they want to experience?

Now if you are talking about a simple DLC like changing Triss' appearance like the alternative look for Yen released this week, then sure that's a reasonable thing to ask in my opinion but special content just to fill your Triss fix i think is a little unreasonable.Triss is also hugely represented in the Series of Games compared to Yennefer so it isn't like she is being short changed over all. I mean all those people who liked Yen from the books have had to wait three games.

if you ever played the mass effect 3 Citadel DLC where you have all the characters together fighting in teams, with epic goals. I think a DLC like that could be interesting. Maybe I am a lil crazy here though.

I totally agree! Triss over Yen 1,000,000%(doesn't help that i have a thing for redheads) Story wise i understand why we see more Yen then Triss. At the same time thou Triss should be more involved in the game overall. More city quests involving saving mages, magic users and such would have been nice.

I totally agree! Triss over Yen 1,000,000%(doesn't help that i have a thing for redheads) Story wise i understand why we see more Yen then Triss. At the same time thou Triss should be more involved in the game overall. More city quests involving saving mages, magic users and such would have been nice.

Well, yes and no... as much as I like Triss (and redheads, for that matter ;)), Wild Hunt is the story of the "family" Geralt, Yen and Ciri are, so it's kina expected for Triss to take a backseat. Could that have been done better in the story for those that romanced Triss the past 2 games? Sure. It's still understandable, though.

i don't see this as a smart move. It is content specifically targeting only a portion of the game's audience. If you don't like that the game focuses more on Yen then blame Andrzej Sapkowski. Yen is who Geralt loves in the stories. If you want to choose Triss that is great but CDPR isn't obligated to make sure you get equal time with Triss vs Yennefer. And then to ask for CDPR to make specific content geared only for those who picked Triss seems unreasonable to me. Wouldn't it be better for them to make content independent of who you choose to romance so everybody gets content they want to experience?

Now if you are talking about a simple DLC like changing Triss' appearance like the alternative look for Yen released this week, then sure that's a reasonable thing to ask in my opinion but special content just to fill your Triss fix i think is a little unreasonable.Triss is also hugely represented in the Series of Games compared to Yennefer so it isn't like she is being short changed over all. I mean all those people who liked Yen from the books have had to wait three games.
It's a shame this will be ignored in between all the fanboy/girl posts because it makes the most sense. If any new romance/story DLC is to be released, there is absolutely no excuse to not include both love interests now that both are in. If anything, there should be more outcry for Yennefer considering the complete lack of her up until now. If this is truly about consistency between love interests, they still have two games worth of Yennefer to make up for. People should simply be asking for both so that everyone is happy, not just the one girl with the right hair color.

Besides that, there is a serious lack of a Fringilla Vigo choice. :(

Would welcome any more content with Triss.

Infact I would like more content with all of geralt's close friends... Zoltan, Dandelion etc.

More quests involving those lot and triss would be great!

Top Bottom