Possible to hit level cap playing on normal?

+
Possible to hit level cap playing on normal?

Anyone know? I'm a completionist, I get every chest, every box/barrel, every quest done, plus I farm quite a bit. So, wondering if I can hit 70 on a normal (Sword and Story) mode play thru.

do u get more XPs on higher difficulty??? if so this game is effed...will have 2 unlock levels to balance out bc I don't want 2 miss skills just bc I don't play on hard

So, what level can we reach? Wonder why we can't hit 70?
I finished the game, did all the sidequests apart from the Gwent and horse racing ones, visited all map markers, etc., and ended up at level 38. Doing some quests in a slightly different order may raise or lower that a bit (being too high a level for a quest seems to mean you get no XP for it), so it might be possible to hit 40ish, but beyond that seems unlikely. Annoying, as there's gear in the game with a level 42 requirement!

I don't recall where I read it, but it seems to me that they said at one point that doing the main quest should get you about 30 levels and then doing the side quest another 20 to 25.
The problem is that most side quest give about 25 to 200xp and at around 26 side quest there's no way the math adds up.

I tested this out. quest XP is the same between all difficulties. However I know for certain things (for example Axii on dialogue) will grant different amounts of XP depending on the difficulty. Meaning you will be a higher level at the end of the game in Easy compared to Hard. Additionally you will end up getting different loot from quests depending on the difficulty (for example. certain enemies that appear during quests in Hard won't appear in Easy)

Top Bottom