Witcher 3 has all the sexist tropes, expert verdict is in

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witcher 3 has all the sexist tropes, expert verdict is in

Saint Anita has spoken!

https://twitter.com/femfreq/status/604055549164953600

View attachment 15329

Can you now please, PLEASE stop pandering to the perpetually offended special snowflakes? Because we know you tried to do it. And it never works, and it's never going to work. Polygon gave the game 8/10 for these reasons as well.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 115
People actually pay attention to Polygon?

I'm sorry for Anita. On behalf of Canada, we'd like to apologize for that... thing ever being born. Were very sorry, honestly. There is a clear difference between a feminist, and an extremist. That bitch ain't even a feminist, and she's beyond an extremist.

So they hit all the marks? Cool!

Seriously, by now, that's reason for me to like games even more... also, fine to see she, once again ignores all the tropes common in most fiction that are sexist towards men, like: Men defending and sacrificing for women, male suicide, men getting killed left and right with impunity, etc.

Ah well, not bad for a chick that couldn't imagine a game/story like this one if she tried 100 years, I guess...

Last edited:
just ignore them - they want attention thats all!

my girlfriend played trough witcher1 and loved the card collecting! (got all the girls ;) )
she even prefers it to the "sexscenes" in part 2 and 3...

Her whole Mario and Peach being a trophy to obtain, and this objectifies women as being an object to win for an Italian Plumber is by far the most hilarious fucking thing in the world.

Bad dude kidnaps princess, plumber goes to save princess. Plumber saves princess. The end.

I also believe she lacks knowledge of fantasy worlds which depict a twist on medieval age, so to speak.

She's just an all around complete train wreck, constantly craving for attention, and we give her it...

OH, OH YES! MOAR! CRY FOR ME MOAR! Mmmm~ your tears are delicious, and salty. Mmm~ oh yes, yes! YES! MOAR! Use them as lubr- Ahem! ...nothing to see here, folks...

The problem is she doesn't actually play the games that she critiques.

So SPOILERS... DON'T READ BELOW THERE ARE HEAVY SPOILERS

She doesn't know that towards the end of the game you need to get as many FEMALE sorceresses as possible to face the Wild Hunt. And that the actual impact FEMALES have on saving the world is much more than males have. And the fact that Ciri, a FEMALE is the only person who has the power and will to actually stop the White Frost which is the main apocalyptic force in the game

Play the entire game and then you can make your ignorant critiques you radical moron.

TW3 makes feminists going nuts? GOOD!!! I like it even more now!! Their tears and moans are going to be delicious!

Indeed... specially considering this game might very well be GOTY already... gamers are dead, yea, of course they are. ;)

Play the entire game and then you can make your ignorant critiques you radical moron.

But but, that would require... what's the word... ah, work! That's simply asking too much from a communications major/known con artist...

Last edited:
Player can go into a brothel, bang women, and later decapitate them for health points, like in GTA V with killing hookers and dropping health packs.

Oh wait...

Another reason why I love this game, they don't pander to a certain crowd and rather keep their game like they want it to be. Don't play it if you don't like it

This people just wants attention... And they are getting it.

I'll just ignore her, and keep playing the game.

If she talks about some game, that nobody knows or care about, she wouldn't get all this attention. That's why she talks about games that sold millions.
Ignore people... Ignore.

@Vatt'ghern speaks the truth, and Anita knows this. Only her followers are completely oblivious to this creatures plans at world domination, and by that I mean having Time Magazine rate her in the top 50 most inspirational women figures on her campaign to rid sexism and force her ideals on what real feminism is.

LAWLS~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom