Alt Yrden is aweosme! (Minor Contract Spoilers)

+
Alt Yrden is aweosme! (Minor Contract Spoilers)

Alt Yrden is such a troll to enemies. It causes a little stagger to the enemies, which allows you to get in a few hits and interrupts enemies' moves. It's also great against flying enemies as it will attack them and bring them to the ground.

Here is the fight against the Shrieker (Contract), demonstrating the alt Yrden.

[video=youtube;pFjt-9B1pA0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFjt-9B1pA0[/video]

EDIT - Bonus Jenny o' the Woods fight.

Last edited:
Alt Yrden completely pwns wraiths and noonwraiths. I'm a sign specced witcher and I can just chain drop them and the wraiths can't even come near me. Also great against fliers like harpies and sirens, the shock sends them plummeting to the ground when they try to do their fly by on you.

Yeah, as soon as I found out how overpowered it is, I stopped using it :) It ruined all the challenge and fun for me. I don't even have to use my swords with one base and one alt. yrden place on top of each other.

Alt Yrden is such a troll to enemies. It's causes a little stagger to the enemies, which allows you to get in a few hits and interrupt enemies move. It's also great against flying enemies as it will attack them and bring them to the ground.

Here is the fight against the Shrieker (Contract), demonstrating the alt Yrden.

[video=youtube;pFjt-9B1pA0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFjt-9B1pA0[/video]
How did you switch to yrden without bringing up the sgin wheel

Cool... So can you map a build, so that just the witcher sense is moved to a different button but leave the Parry/CounterAttack on L2 for example.
Then can you move Quick Access Item from R1 to L2, replacing witcher sense instead, so that L2 is just for parry/counterAttack and Quick Access Item now,
instead of witcher sense and parry/counterAttack? Stuff like that or do devs have to change that kinda stuff?

Last edited:
Cool... So can you map a build, so that just the witcher sense is moved to a different button but leave the Parry/CounterAttack on L2 for example.
Then can you move Quick Access Item from R1 to L2, replacing witcher sense instead, so that L2 is just for parry/counterAttack and Quick Access Item now,
instead of witcher sense and parry/counterAttack? Stuff like that or do devs have to change that kinda stuff?

That would require changing some of the input files, rather than just mapping of buttons. But someone should be able to make a mod for it. I am not good with that sort of deep stuff tho.

That would require changing some of the input files, rather than just mapping of buttons. But someone should be able to make a mod for it. I am not good with that sort of deep stuff tho.
Ahhh.. I see, thanks!
Yeah, because that's what I wish I could do on consoles.
I also really want to shoot the crossbow and throw my bombs, by holding down L2 and Shoot/Throw with R2 instead of this wonky all on R1 bullshit lol..

Top Bottom