Why can't I meditate!

+
Why can't I meditate!

So i'm playing The Witcher3 for a while . I used to meditate alot ..

Then suddenly now each time I ry to meditate the games says "You cannot do this now" .

I had this problem for 7 days
• I'm not in combat .
• I'm not on water .
• I'm not riding a horse .
• I even finished all the quest that I had when the problem first showed up !

I have tried fast travel , leaving the village , even disconnect the xbox from power !

Nothing works . Please if you have any idea help me .

This, if you're like me, is related to the Of Swords and Dumplings quest, which is quite broken. I'm assuming you were of a low level and tried to complete the quest because you weren't paying enough attention to the level recommendation, and you decided to bail by jumping onto some crates and over the wall. Now, the game thinks enemies are constantly following you, even though they aren't. Yeah, I'm in the same boat, and it sucks. I can't get myself to play the game anymore until the problem is fixed. Meditating is an incredibly important part of the game. I've been trying to figure out how to fix it but have had no luck.

Ouch. I am at level 20 and have not attempted this quest yet, but this sounds terrible. I couldn't play without meditating...

Yoy are absolutely right I did play that quest at low level and jumped over the craetes and over the wall and ran away !
Then after I became more stronger I tried to find them again but I couldn't!! Some how the I was able to complete the quest without fighting .. I have successfully completed the quest but still I couldn't Meditate :( !

---------- Updated at 07:56 PM ----------

It is terrible I need meditation to full my potions and bombs !!
Can you imagine I have like 6 different bombs but I can't use any of them because they don't regenerate until you meditate.. It sucks :'(

I just hope it gets fixed. I had two save files going just in case something like this were to happen, but I got caught up in the story and stopped thinking about saving. If I load my other save file, I'll lose about 8 hours of gameplay.

You should have manual saving so each time you play the game at the end you save it manually and if anything goes wrong God forbid you can always go back one day back and play the game :)!

Yeah, the 8 hours was pretty much in one day. I love the game, but I think I'm going to just way a few days for a possible fix before replaying all of those quests.

---------- Updated at 08:30 PM ----------

found this in the PC section. No idea if it'll work:

"seem i unintenionally found a way to solve it, after 3 days :D

i was in skellige, still couldn't meditate at all. suddenly i went to talk to an NPC, but instead of clicking on him i unintentionally stole while sourrounded by guards, and got beated till unconscious. when i woke up, guards had taken my money but meditation was available!

i would like to have some feedback from someone else on this, think could be the easiest way to solve this bug without being forced to wait for a patch
ing point of "swords and dumplinggs" quest, and still i couldn't meditate. just to be clear, not sure if this method works with everyone, needs to be checked

p.s. before doing this i killed all the bandits at the start"

Can you tell me what NPC stands for ?

Would you please give exact details about what you did ? You might save my life with your solution:)!

non-playable character. Random townspeople, basically. I haven't tried it yet, since I haven't reached Skellige. If I were you, I would just get caught stealing in Skellige, let the guards take you out, and then see if you can meditate.

It didn't work each time The gards kick you arse they will steal half of your money !! I lost 25000 crons

Top Bottom