[possible spoilers but I don't think so] Question

+
[possible spoilers but I don't think so] Question

So I have beaten the main campaign and went through the credits and the epilogue. Anyway I sided for triss through all three games. Now after the campaign I am trying to find her. After the credits the game says this, "The game has been reset to just before the end of the last chapter. However the main campaign quests are no longer available." Can't find anyone that was essential though!

Here is a list of characters missing:
Triss Merigold
Phillipa Eilhart
Yennifer of Vengerberg
Blonde Sorceress chick

Elf dude (forgot his name)
She-Elf on his island north of Undvik

Lambert
Eskel

Ves

the queen and her brother of skellige.

However Ciri is still at the inn in white orchard and can only say hello to her even though the epilogue is done. Dandelion is still at his establishment, Vernon Roche is still in his cave, Zoltan CHivey is still with Dandelion but I can't find anyone else. Everyone is gone that was esential. no one is at Kaer Morhen when I started back up. I scoured the entire map and all the others and can't find them; heck even found all the locations in the game and sold everything I found at every location of treasure and stuff (even skellige isles treasures) and have 120k almost in gold.

Anyway does anyone know where these people were placed back at since the game after credits resets the world back to just before the end of the last chapter (wasn't clear if it was the end of chapter 2 or 3 reset).

Also if you're going to argue that Triss and everyone went to their story complete locations and that is why they aren't here then why is Geralt playable? My play through he went with Triss to their happily ever after place. So there should be no play through afterwards if that is where she "went", a place not even in the game.

---------- Updated at 02:07 AM ----------

Bump

/snip

Also if you're going to argue that Triss and everyone went to their story complete locations and that is why they aren't here then why is Geralt playable? My play through he went with Triss to their happily ever after place. So there should be no play through afterwards if that is where she "went", a place not even in the game.

---------- Updated at 02:07 AM ----------

Bump

The reason why Geralt is still playable is so that you the PLAYER can play any DLCs that get added and don't HAVE to start a new game. So that is why Geralt is still around as it lets you do future content and lets you do any non main story content as well. Don't like it? Reload a save from BEFORE you finished the game.

The reason why Geralt is still playable is so that you the PLAYER can play any DLCs that get added and don't HAVE to start a new game. So that is why Geralt is still around as it lets you do future content and lets you do any non main story content as well. Don't like it? Reload a save from BEFORE you finished the game.

I don't have any. I kept playing (about 30 hours now) past when I finished it. The complaint is why isn't the other characters avaliablke to talk to like Roche and Dandelion and Zoltan? They said they reset EVERYTHING to the end of the last chapter, yet no one is anywhere they were in chapter 2 or 3. Only Ciri is in the bar inn in the chapter 1 begiining area (not turtorial) and she just says yes and hi Geralt with no options. They should have done that because they did it with other characters and they said they reset everything save the main quests, which the people aren't the main quests.

---------- Updated at 02:26 AM ----------

part 2 response, the problem also with saying they went to their locations is also not an accurate one because Eskel is now in charge of Kair Morhen, he should be there but isn't. Lambert should be in Skellige settling issues for himself. The queen or king (depending on who you sided with) of Skellige should be in their thrown room ball room area but isn't. And the vise versa for the loser of that competition. They actually have places in the main game where they should be but aren't by that excuse. Than we have the elf guy that helped Ciri. He should be in his lab because he said he was going there. His She Elf isn't there either.

maybe it's a big glitch or something.

Last edited:
I don't have any. I kept playing (about 30 hours now) past when I finished it. The complaint is why isn't the other characters avaliablke to talk to like Roche and Dandelion and Zoltan? They said they reset EVERYTHING to the end of the last chapter, yet no one is anywhere they were in chapter 2 or 3. Only Ciri is in the bar inn in the chapter 1 begiining area (not turtorial) and she just says yes and hi Geralt with no options. They should have done that because they did it with other characters and they said they reset everything save the main quests, which the people aren't the main quests.

---------- Updated at 02:26 AM ----------

part 2 response, the problem also with saying they went to their locations is also not an accurate one because Eskel is now in charge of Kair Morhen, he should be there but isn't. Lambert should be in Skellige settling issues for himself. The queen or king (depending on who you sided with) of Skellige should be in their thrown room ball room area but isn't. And the vise versa for the loser of that competition. They actually have places in the main game where they should be but aren't by that excuse. Than we have the elf guy that helped Ciri. He should be in his lab because he said he was going there. His She Elf isn't there either.

maybe it's a big glitch or something.

Not my fault you don't have any saves. I have no idea how you lost your saves unless you deleted them or there is some issue with consoles i am unaware of as a PC player.

I am not justifying who went were and why. I simply stated the reason why GERALT is playable and didn't leave to live happily ever after is that it allows YOU the player to play new DLC content without restarting the game. I don't recall CDPR promising you face time with all characters post epilogue. Be sure to provide a link if they made such a promise.

If don't like it and have no saves you have three options...

1) BORROW a save from the community from someone who made the same major choices as yourself
2) Start a New game and KEEP a save pre ending
3) Accept things as they are and move on.

Not my fault you don't have any saves. I have no idea how you lost your saves unless you deleted them or there is some issue with consoles i am unaware of as a PC player.

I am not justifying who went were and why. I simply stated the reason why GERALT is playable and didn't leave to live happily ever after is that it allows YOU the player to play new DLC content without restarting the game. I don't recall CDPR promising you face time with all characters post epilogue. Be sure to provide a link if they made such a promise.

If don't like it and have no saves you have three options...

1) BORROW a save from the community from someone who made the same major choices as yourself
2) Start a New game and KEEP a save pre ending
3) Accept things as they are and move on.

unlike others I save over the last save file I personally created in order to save room. Plus I wouldn't go back anyway.

Stop being a neigh sayor about neigh saying or questions. I simply asked a question and you have to choose to come in here and be a bitch toward me. Get lost stop replying to things you hate reading this forum thread isn't for you.

unlike others I save over the last save file I personally created in order to save room. Plus I wouldn't go back anyway.

Stop being a neigh sayor about neigh saying or questions. I simply asked a question and you have to choose to come in here and be a bitch toward me. Get lost stop replying to things you hate reading this forum thread isn't for you.

Get over yourself.

I answered a specific question you had but its obvious you didn't want an answer that didnt agree with you 100%. I also gave you real solutions to your problem but you refuse to take them. So really all you want to do with this thread is bitch. Well have at it. I'm sure CDPR is losing sleep right now over your issue.

Get over yourself.

I answered a specific question you had but its obvious you didn't want an answer that didnt agree with you 100%. I also gave you real solutions to your problem but you refuse to take them. So really all you want to do with this thread is bitch. Well have at it. I'm sure CDPR is losing sleep right now over your issue.

I think you should get over yourself because of the way you are replying. No you didn't answer my question you dictated a quazai answer; meaning you told me if I didn't like it tough luck. That isn't an answer to where they are. I guess you didn't even read all of my post because you only responded to the bottom part. And no I am not bitching I am asking a question. Stop QQing over QQ. If you don't like it then shut up and move on.

Here is the fact CDProjektRED in game said ----->everything<----- in game had reset to just before the end of the chapter. They didn't say any NPCs whether important or not would be taken out of the game. The only thing they said that was removed was the main story quests. Also You're probably a chaotic evil / neutral person by the way you replied (like most people online). You strike me as the type of person who just comes into chats to cause problems thinking you aren't; that you are going to dick your dictation opinion around and think everyones not okay with what was said, that you're the hero of the community thinking that if you don't agree or like what someone posted that you have to step up and for the community to shut it down by saying "just deal with it." Take your PMS dumb shit somewhere else you leech. You didn't answer the question you argued your point without answering the question. That's why this is an argument right now and I heavily suspect you don't care even if I am right in what I just said that you're going to keep on trucking along as an asshole.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Club, maybe CDPR thought it's ok to get rid of the characters close to him post endgame because Geralt is a lone wolf.

I think you should get over yourself because of the way you are replying. No you didn't answer my question you dictated a quazai answer; meaning you told me if I didn't like it tough luck. That isn't an answer to where they are. I guess you didn't even read all of my post because you only responded to the bottom part. And no I am not bitching I am asking a question. Stop QQing over QQ. If you don't like it then shut up and move on.

Here is the fact CDProjektRED in game said ----->everything<----- in game had reset to just before the end of the chapter. They didn't say any NPCs whether important or not would be taken out of the game. The only thing they said that was removed was the main story quests. Also You're probably a chaotic evil / neutral person by the way you replied (like most people online). You strike me as the type of person who just comes into chats to cause problems thinking you aren't; that you are going to dick your dictation opinion around and think everyones not okay with what was said, that you're the hero of the community thinking that if you don't agree or like what someone posted that you have to step up and for the community to shut it down by saying "just deal with it." Take your PMS dumb shit somewhere else you leech. You didn't answer the question you argued your point without answering the question. That's why this is an argument right now and I heavily suspect you don't care even if I am right in what I just said that you're going to keep on trucking along as an asshole.

Bold mine.

I recall asking you to provide a link. You claiming they promised X isn't actually proof. So where is the link of this promise? i don't recall them making such a promise, can you provide a link?

You asked
..why is Geralt playable?

I gave you an honest and reasonable answer. I'll tell you a third time. Geralt is playable post epilogue so that you as the player can engage in any side quests or Future DLC content in the game without starting a new game. I then said if you don't like that main characters have disappeared just reload a save before the end and they will be back and you can do whatever you want with them. Then you said you don't have a save with no explanation as to why until a later post. So I gave you the ONLY alternatives open to you because you are obviously unhappy that main characters are not around post epilogue.

1) Start a new game
2) Don't want to start over get a save from the community. I am sure if you asked someone would provide you with a save that includes all the major choices you made.
3) neither of these work? then deal with it because those are the only choices you have.

There is no 4th choice. You might not like that there is no 4th choice but that's life. Life is like that we often have to choose between options we view as less then ideal.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Club, maybe CDPR thought it's ok to get rid of the characters close to him post endgame because Geralt is a lone wolf.

maybe that is an option.

---------- Updated at 08:10 PM ----------

Walk over here -> http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/39674-Mega-SPOILERS-Immersion-Destroyer?p=1726957#post1726957 and read, there's also a screenshot I made concerning the bolded part

After reading your post it's exactly what I am saying. Where are these people? I searched the entire game after the credits and didn't find them.

Top Bottom