Replaying the game?

+
Replaying the game?

Has anybody who has completed the game started another save on a different difficulty? I just finished it and im thinking about playing it again on Blood March

Has anybody who has completed the game started another save on a different difficulty? I just finished it and im thinking about playing it again on Blood March

My friend has. but he just rushed through the main story and now plans on playing it completelly with side quests and all. XD

When the game launched I played it on normal difficulty for the first few dozen hours or so, then switched to death march as the game became so easy I could play it blindfolded.

Got about 149 hours played now, finished the main story a couple of days ago - past few days I've been just running around, doing some side quests and treasure hunts, but meh. Still a lot of parts on the map remain unexplored. Couple of hours ago I started a new game and this time on death march difficulty. So yeah, second playthrough now, and I will be going for a completionist one. Not one tree or shrubbery in the entire ploughing map will be left untouched.

Yeah, played on blood and broken bones or whatever its called first. Now im doing a deathmarch one. Think I got about 90% of the content done in the first playthrough(largely ignored the floating chests in Skellige). Planning on going 100% this time, if bugs wont prevent me from finishing quests. So far, let me tell you, death march is fucking tough. I died to goddamn wolves so many times and Im loving it. Just generally requires you to be much more careful. You can be relatively careless on blood and broken bones for all Ive learned. But try the same on death march and you will die - alot.

Not one tree or shrubbery in the entire ploughing map will be left untouched.

Damn right! I'm going to restart with patch 1.05 as well on death march (was blood and broken bones first) And no place will remain safe. they better hide their lasses

I'm on my second play through currently in Novigrad. Will probably do a 3rd around the time the expansions will be released.

Scryar

Forum veteran
Hoping new game+ will be released soon. The extracted game files mention it as dlc number 9. Hopefully it's still actual. Would definitely increase the replay motivation for me.

Yeah, my next playthrough will be on DM, but I really hope they make an even harder difficulty: one that makes resources scarcer.

68 hours into the game, playing on DM. Right now really enjoy the game and do play as slow as possible, but have to admit replaying is only then a viable choice for me if they kinda fix the whole Triss stuff. So first gonna finish the game, then hope for some expansions and DLC to put some more Triss into W3, then a replay ;)

I plan on playing the game at least three times :) starting on normal then raising difficulty by one level each time

I just completed the game on easy, as I wanted to get involved in the story as much as possible first with no other concerns. My next playthrough will be deathmarch or the level just below it, but I'm waiting to see how soon the new patch/DLC will come out. To either wait til then or start it now.

Top Bottom