HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

+

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT!, 10 pages in and still no Fringilla?

I need to rectify this.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I do hope we can meet Fringilla in the expansion pack maybe? or in a DLC like what they did for Cynthia.

Last edited:
I do hope we can meet Fringilla in the expansion pack maybe? or in a DLC like what they did for Cynthia.

Fringilla is a Touissant native IIRC - that's definitely where she and Geralt meet for the first time (and become lovers), so maybe she'll play a part in the second expansion.

Cerys.

Also, Fringilla is already in the game (in person, not just as a card). I was very disappointed there was so little dialogue options with here, I really sympathized a lot with her in the books and was very much looking forward to meeting her in the game.

Last edited:
Do you remember the character that turned into a pesta, in the tower of mice ques?t You don't really get to see her face in the game, but her journal picture is truly beautiful. Think her name was Anabel or something. Ciri's voice actor kind of put me off that character, didn't really think she was any good, and Yen was a bitch, that makes one really unattractive.

Ah yes --the classic red head vs black head vs old lady head vs blonde debate. The answer? "Plough 'em all, plough 'em all, Plough them allll!!!"

This is the only answer I can fully stand behind :p

Also Cynthia and, Margarita Laux-Antille

Last edited:
No mention of Cerys? </3

Would've easily been my choice if I had the chance to, besides - she was definitely aiming for Geralts D. with all those comments about Yen early on.

Its like CDPR made a point of teasing us this time around with hot females we had no chance of ever getting down with. If this had been the Witcher 1, we would've at least gotten some nice cards.

The Var Attre Sisters are worth a mention as well. And again: What a tease.

Last edited:
For me personally? I have to go with Ciri. She has a fiery personality, seems pretty loyal, she's adventurous, she's a badass, and she's pretty damn good looking. Also she's closer to my age than the others, so there's that.

For Geralt it's obviously Yennefer. The man is attracted to every bit of her down to the type of perfume she uses.

For me personally? I have to go with Ciri. She has a fiery personality, seems pretty loyal, she's adventurous, she's a badass, and she's pretty damn good looking. Also she's closer to my age than the others, so there's that.

Since I'm thirty-four, Ciri is a bit on the young side for me but reminds me very much of my wife with her personality. She's lovable, idealistic, hard-edged, and noble all at once. She's the kind of girl who takes a joy from life and doesn't let the immense amount of crap get her down. She looks a little too much like female Geralt but she's gorgeous without being ridiculous-looking too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom