Gwent Tutorial Reward (Zoltan)

+
Gwent Tutorial Reward (Zoltan)

please consider making the scholar who teaches geralt gwent available to play even after the prologue.. alot of people had their game crash during this quest and missed the card..

I would also highly approve this since i started a second playthrough only to recognize that this card is not a random one but a specific one.
Wasted about 60 hours or so to get all the cards to find out i missed one in the first minutes because of that crash...

yeah very frustrating.. thought was gonna play game in first PT.. starting a new game would be painful due to the massive questline even if i speedrun

I would also like this to happen. Missed this card because the PS4 keeps crashing while playing against the scholar. Decided to move on and only later realized that the card can only be acquired from him.

Can i get the Zoltan gwent card if i missed it from then tutorial guy?

I rushed the tutorial as i had to intention of playing gwent and intentionally lost. Is there any way i can play him again?

---------- Updated at 05:05 PM ----------

Bump, anyone know?

Same issue here! Missed this Card too! Hope this will be fixed soon @cdprojekt

---------- Updated at 06:22 PM ----------

Same issue here! Missed this Card too! Hope this will be fixed soon @cdprojekt

Same issue here, i start playing gwent after beating the game (death march) and missed the cards from White Orchand, and Dandelion (side quest)... after spending so many hours, i am stuck at 98% of the trophies for 2 missable cards... is a pity, i would have hope that patch 1.04 (ps4) fix this, but it seems that it doesnt...

---------- Updated at 06:40 PM ----------

Same issue here, i start playing gwent after beating the game (death march) and missed the cards from White Orchand, and Dandelion (side quest)... after spending so many hours, i am stuck at 98% of the trophies for 2 missable cards... is a pity, i would have hope that patch 1.04 (ps4) fix this, but it seems that it doesnt...

Well they said they would patch the white orchard inn keeper cards. I'm sure they will patch the tutorial guy as well. Atleast I don't think it would be a stretch. Maybe they are going to add these cards to merchants when they release the gwent dlc

It was implemented like that from the start - it should be there, unless it's bugged. If you won't be able to find it there please send us a save file via our tech support site:
http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/

I was searching the whole area of Hangman's tree for half an hour, no Zoltan card found, but a 'unfinished book', not sure if it is written from the scholar though. Would you please look into this matter? If this card is somehow obtainable after the prologue....I think the community would have found it and spread over the internet already.....but that's not the case

As recommended by REDDorigen, I sent a message to the technical support. Unfortunately, it's impossible to add a save file for PS4 users. They'll have to see it themselves...
For now we must wait to see the card joining the book, where it's supposed to be.
Plus it seems impossible to get the card randomly. I try 5 to 10 gwent match with every npc giving a random reward but nothing...

Wait and see.

EDIT: After 4 to 5 hours trying, I still don't get the card randomly. Seems impossible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom