Patch 1.04 is live!

+
He's still locked up for me and I have the trophy for all cards. I stopped receiving new cards from wins in all areas once I'd already got the randomly assigned ones for each region. I do want his cards if he has some and I want the new DLC cards.

Work around for NPCs not talking, this sometimes works: Face person, save game, load game, hopefully you see the X to interact.

Unfortuntely, I have tried all manner of reloading and meditating. Since the quest itself has been bugged for weeks, I am pretty sure that my save file is now just useless and I would have to start the entire game over. And I have played for about 40 hours by this point.

I noticed my Framerates have improved quite a bit when wandering around the landscape, seem to be better in Novigrad too which is nice, thanks CDPR for all your hard work making this great game even better :) An option to increase the font size would be nice though, I am still struggling to read the text from 4 or so Metres away!

For me the only thing is frame rate now, the camera stutter fix has made such a massive difference, it really has, I do notice the horse stutter more now though

Yeah i played witcher 3 all day today and yeah like i said yesterday

they have to fix ( the effect performance)

Like fire/fog/wind

And they must fix cutscenes its very importen since they start lagging and auto drops to like 20 fps ( i feel like im playing mass effect series on my ps3 xD)

it's really horrible for a so called next gen ( and it just shouldent happend anymore)

we already lived trough it with ps3.

Fix it CDPR!

Why not put an option to leave text and hud as before the patch. It is very difficult?
And wet clothes bug is not fixed yet.

Top Bottom