No, seriously, what do I do with all this inventory?

+
No, seriously, what do I do with all this inventory?

So, I can carry 130 lbs in game. I have so many hides, misc items, etc and for some reason, no merchant will buy them. I am not carrying any extra weapons, saddles, or armor. So... what has everyone been doing with all their stuff? Dumping it?

I've got like 3000 gold/20 lbs worth of horse hides. What am I missing?

I usually keep around 10 units of each herb etc then sell the rest. The problem I have is with all the cool armor / swords / trophies etc that eat up valuable space.

You can also dismantle hides and other misc items to obtain useful crafting materials by visiting blacksmith/armorsmith.

I can't find any merchants I can find that will buy hides, etc.

All 'inn keepers' type merchants buy hides, and they are the best ones to sell hides to because they offer the highest price.

Regular 'shopkeeper' type merchants will also buy hides but they don't pay nearly as much as inn keepers.

lol thats what i wanna know. for most of the game my inventory has been like 80% random stuff. im always having to decide what i wanna drop and keep to sell.

well ... in my experience with any bottle icon in the map they may buy everything from you but no alchemis ingradient and opposite with the leaf icon , smith will buy sword ,armor , crossbow, ingradient for smith but no hide from common section ...

Top Bottom