Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of Triss "crime" of "abusing" Geralt for his lack of memories. Geralt was, at the very least, a willing accomplice.

Wish I could read all the posts in this thread, but I would also like to add to the sentiment that I would definitely pay for a DLC that added Triss content/quest line, whether it's fitted into the game itself or afterward. I find it really odd that a major character in the previous game and a romance option got such short shrift in this one.

Also, Geralt gave Triss the rose in W2, which I'm sure is in the imported game save, so the fact that Geralt made such an emotional investment in Triss yet gets cast aside is a real head-scratcher. W3 is an AMAZING game, I'm totally addicted, but as a W2 player I was really hoping to see more of the choices carried into W3, particularly Triss. I was really looking forward to some fireworks between Yen & Triss when the old love returned, but the fact that there wasn't much is certainly a disappointment.

Personally I think there could've been a big quest line for Geralt to resolve the two, ending with his final choice. This whole relationship arc seems very disjointed, especially if you played W2.

Last edited:
This correct, but in Witcher ending we can't see Triss. Now i don't know what to choose in my 3rd playthough, Witcher or Empress ending :)

In my first playthough i thought they just wake up from bed, now i see Triss is sewing Geralt's wound :wub:

Where did you get the top two pics from?

On the subject of Triss "crime" of "abusing" Geralt for his lack of memories. Geralt was, at the very least, a willing accomplice.

Well,maybe your Geralt was.Mine tried to do everything to distance himself from Triss,but it didn't quite work.

When you have the Empress ending, Triss (or Yen) is with you at the Inn with Dandelion and Zoltan, before you go to Ciri.

WTF ghost rider. Why is Triss not there in the witcher ending CDPR? Why? It broke my tiny little heart when Triss disappeared at the end of the game and all I got was the picture and dialogue about Kovir.

---------- Updated at 05:07 PM ----------

Well,maybe your Geralt was.Mine tried to do everything to distance himself from Triss,but it didn't quite work.

Yeah our Triss has that effect on people.

More Triss, More Triss, More Triss, More Triss, More Triss

---------- Updated at 05:08 PM ----------

Where did you get the top two pics from?

What kind of conversation do you have with her? Is there a video or it somewhere.

---------- Updated at 05:31 PM ----------

Given the same situation Triss would have done the same and more. I think she is always willing to risk it all for Geralt.

When you have the Empress ending, Triss (or Yen) is with you at the Inn with Dandelion and Zoltan, before you go to Ciri.

WHAT, it would have been nice to see her in witcher essential ending too acknowledging Geralt choice to be with Triss or the other one. JK Yen.

Have you noticed as soon as you are done with the Ladies quest, it immediately defaults to, 'go to Skelliga'? It's probably just a matter of alphanumeric listing of the quests in your MAIN STORY list but, Pyres quest is lower on the list and its a level 10...Skelliga is a 16. I just thought it was interesting how even the story seems to want to get you to Yen ASAP. If it only knew how I was gonna break her heart this time around :(

I think it got changed during a patch. During my first play through it kinda steered me toward completing Novagrad first. After the massive uproar about the red hair beauty, during my second play through it starting trying to send me to Skellige after every side quest of mission complete.

First post on the forum, Hi guys :)

I feel the same, not any focus on Triss, the rest of the story was so amazing, that this was a surprise.
I thought "the pyres of Novigrad" did a fine job on catching up with "their thing" - but everywhere else it was like Geralt and Yen was a couple.

There was a cool moment when Phillipa notes on it: something about Triss Yen and Ciri being the women in Geralt's life, where they actually discuss his choice of leaving Yen.

What she actually says is something along the lines of "you and yennefer are like Ciri's parents, Triss plays the big sister role while waiting for any opportunity to jump in to bed with you"

So even in this scene, she still doesn't acknowledge the fact that Geralt made his choice, In my mind, Triss isn't waiting for a opportunity to get in bed with Geralt since they are already a couple and she can do so whenever she wants.

Actually Triss was in the same situation.Triss and Yen arrived to dying Geralt at the same time.

I stand by my precious comments because Triss has demonstrated many times that she is selfless and will do anything for others especially Geralt.

Plus who can say no to that face? Just looking at that face makes you melt, Geralt too.

Last edited:
What she actually says is something along the lines of "you and yennefer are like Ciri's parents, Triss plays the big sister role while waiting for any opportunity to jump in to bed with you"

So even in this scene, she still doesn't acknowledge the fact that Geralt made his choice, In my mind, Triss isn't waiting for a opportunity to get in bed with Geralt since they are already a couple and she can do so whenever she wants.

You can sort of put her straight later in the conversation when she tells you to take Yen away from Nilfgaard by telling her its not going to happen due to Triss.
At least that scene has a little reactivity.

I stand by my precious comments because Triss has demonstrated many times that she is selfless and will do anything for others especially Geralt.

Plus who can say no to that face? Just looking at that face makes you melt, Geralt too.

Game Triss?Yes.But book Triss not so much.

I'm always biased towards underdogs, I like Triss character even more given how she had way tougher time in W3 than Yen did and how CDPR strongly favoured her competitor. I would like to politely ask, no... request, no... DEMAND DLC 17 - "Triss is Awesome content pack"

I'd pay for more Triss content. More content that fleshes out the love triangle. More content that covers Geralt retrieving his memories, specifically about Yennefer. More content about the relationship between Yen and Triss. It certainly doesn't have to be sex scenes, just more to make me feel like Geralt recovering his memories then having to make a difficult choice. Right now, there's a lot missing and I'm basing my decision on... not a lot of information - especially since I haven't read the books.

Well, 440 pages on the forum so far, maybe someone will actually look into it? :) I hope they don't need a media shitstorm like after Mass Effect 3 to patch this extra content in, that would be utterly awesome.

I love that this thread has been invaded by Yennefer fans xD Watching their verbal attacks makes me feel so smug :p

I'd pay for more Triss content. More content that fleshes out the love triangle. More content that covers Geralt retrieving his memories, specifically about Yennefer. More content about the relationship between Yen and Triss. It certainly doesn't have to be sex scenes, just more to make me feel like Geralt recovering his memories then having to make a difficult choice. Right now, there's a lot missing and I'm basing my decision on... not a lot of information - especially since I haven't read the books.

Think i've said multiple times before i find it very strange and disappointing the way the two women are separated and them and Geralt never confront the love triangle and the love choice and rejection choice outside of the revenge threesome variant. Kaer Morhen should be the crucible for confronting these strained relationships and drawing some kind of line in the sand, yet for some reason Triss is absent and all we get to see is Yen anger in isolation, where the scenes only really offer any reactivity to Yen choice.

---------- Updated at 07:31 PM ----------

Right now i'm basking in 'now or Never' land in my second playthrough. Love Triss' playful line 'Kovir is pretty lovely this time of year but i prefer you.'

What verbal attacks?We're having a perfectly civil conversation:scold:

Zyvik, you may not be the one doing it but, there are Yen fans who pop in from time to time trying to corrupt this thread and turn it into an argument on who's better.

Everyone is welcome here but, this thread was to advocate for more Triss content not to compare the book to the game or Triss game character to book character or to bash Yen or anyone else for that matter.

Yen fans can alway go startup a Yen thread and gather supporters. I think both characters should have been developed more but it's wrong to invade a thread and be a troll simply because you disagree with the message in it.

Yen fans, if you are honestly not being a troll then this message does not apply.

Back on topic people. Can everyone say more Triss, More Triss, More Triss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom