Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Community should make a poll about everything that in their opinion makes the game "perfect".

I would love to see this, but it requires a lot of time and effort to create a truly comprehensive list of suggestions. I don't think a lot of people will be up for putting such time in since it's so much easier to write a three sentence post about one thing at a time. :(

It would require a few of us to get together and actively work on a big list. People like Scholdarr, Willowhugger, dzbrown, a few of you guys here and a few others that have been actively talking about the game's narrative. Something that's concise, to the point and tries to keep objective and the entirety of the game in mind.

There's so many good threads where discussion has ended and they keep slipping back pages where the devs might not see them if they haven't already.

Of course they will first bring out the two expansions. But after that IF there is some time left (I mean they said they will support TW3 until the end of 2016!) they could go for those things.

I already explained my opinion on this, but again : I really don't think that to focus on the two expansions before fixing issues that already exist is the best move for them.

Last edited:
I would love to see this, but it requires a lot of time and effort to create a truly comprehensive list of suggestions. I don't think a lot of people will be up for putting such time in since it's so much easier to write a three sentence post about one thing at a time. :(

It would require a few of us to get together and actively work on a big list. People like Scholdarr, Willowhugger, dzbrown, a few of you guys here and a few others that have been actively talking about the game's narrative. Something that's concise, to the point and tries to keep objective and the entirety of the game in mind.

There's so many good threads where discussion has ended and they keep slipping back pages where the devs might not see them if they haven't already.

Either he's just being sarcastic, or he really means it lol

I already explained my opinion on this, but again : I really don't think that to focus on the two expansions before fixing issues that already exist is the best move for them.

They already do both by releasing Free DLC + Patch.

Firstly i'll say that i am a young French Canadian Poet and Dramaturge, my art has being recognised, and i ain't an amateur,

or a self-appointed poet. And let's start my story

I was supposing to buy The Elder Scrolls Online on Xbox One for playing with my best friend, a Game that i already finished on PC.

While i was really thinking about buying The Witcher 3,but you know its been six months we were waiting for playing together in TESO.

In that moment, the only thing i watched from The Witcher 3 was the Gamplay with Johnny, The Gameplay of the game was really looking amazing

and it is actually. One day i wanted to know more about The Witcher storyline, i've read abour Geralt life, Vesemir, Ciri, Yen and Triss.

Most like everyone i really think that there would be a catfight and that we would have big decision to take about it, a sort of big deal.

When i've seen the picture of Triss, i told to myself ( What a sublime beauty) but it is not for what i bought the game first, it was clearly for exploring it.

Then when i got the game and started it, It took me maybe few minutes to really be in the game and enjoying it.

When i first met with Yen, i didn't like her temper and her personality. By this moment i knew i would commits myself to Triss, even if tough, Yen personality

wasn't a huge surprise, i saw it coming before even buying the game.I did enjoy playing in Velen with Strenger and other thing, Crones playthrough

was something and told Keira Meitz there was another girl.Take my time before coming to Novigrad and i was Level 13 when i first encountered it.

I was worrying about the personality of Triss but exciting in the sametime.Because firstly CDPRJKTRED didn't make a good impression of Yen on me,

But also because TW3 is the greatest game about charaters feelings on the screen.Then i came to do the first Novigrad where there are two people

burning at the stake, when Geralt talked about Dudu, i thought in that moment it was a sweet nickname he gives to Triss.Then there are the thief things and... and

i met with Triss. Looks wounded in that skin and profundly in love with the protagonist, and it was certainly hard for her to not hug him and kiss him.

She was attacking me with her eyes,and smiles, i could, for the first time in a game, read in the eyes of a character since her eyes are that much expressive.

Greenish eyes, Redhead, shy, but in the sametime, full of confidence, kind,caring about people around, it's the woman that Baudelaire explains in some of his poems to be

The most perfect and fatal woman on earth, the woman that collects and gathers, poet sweet hearts and our praises, so how i could had resist and close that dream?

Since that moment i was no more playing for the Gameplay, i was playing for Triss! Didn't even let the time to Yen to speak with Geralt after Lighthouse moment

And while i was doing my thing on Skellige, the only thing i wanted is to Kaer Morhen, and when i came here, i was seeking for Triss and she was not there

In that moment i understood she would be there when i would bring back Ciri there, but i was really confused she was not already there

And in the act three i really thought that there would be more Triss and just one scene let's me on my appetite

In the end of game i was very disappointed of the Lack of Triss contents in the game.

And sad the devs created such a wonder and didn't give her the attention she deserves.

Awesome, I am hugging you right now.

Yep thats the problem.

I was thinking about that today. For every single suggestions you have to bring a list with ideas like for this thread. Connect good ideas to the OP and on top of that it has to be clear. So that the RED's can find everything.

Like "Lets see what they were talking about the improved inventory" And then some links or posts that will redirect them to something they can work with.

I really want to see such Thread. But as you said. It will be immense and needs a lot of effort.

Man.

The new Triss look....
The hair is amazing....
But the costume... it's just...
Just...

Terrible...
Yeah, it's really terrible, one good thing that in the quest "A Matter Of Life And Death" she in old dress, but with new hairstyle. =)

Well...

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-06-17 16-21-11-61.jpg
    witcher3 2015-06-17 16-21-11-61.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 56
Man.

The new Triss look....
The hair is amazing....
But the costume... it's just...
Just...

Terrible...
I haven't seen the full outfit yet but I like the hair. I don't think a revealing outfit makes sense when you're trying to avoid drawing attention. I was hoping for something similar to some of the concept art that was leaked. But I'll gladly accept more Triss content nonetheless.

Well, I am at that point in this second playthrough were I am breaking it off with Yen. I did the first stage of Novigrad and then jumped to Skelliga. I haven't been to see Triss yet...I have just finished the Last Wish and I have to say, from the stories I had read on here, maybe I had hardened my heart up sooooo much that...it was almost comical. MUCH harder to see Triss sail away in my first playthrough.

I will unequivocally agree now that the player needs a better set of options for Geralt, the binary response, 0 or 1 just isn't the best solution. But, the one he does get...well, I thought it was extremely dramatic. Yen really puts herself out there, maybe for the first time...and Geralt slaps her hand away. That was tough.

The only thing that seems to make me feel any better is the fact that she doesn't seem to remember. After KM and the scene she makes in the tower...she has the memory of a gypsy moth. If you romance her or dump her...you get basically the same Yen. THAT was very unsatisfying on the first play-through.

BUT, in the same sense...once you finish with Novigrad and have your brief moment with Triss...she too is an absent lover. And that sucks in all the worst ways. Uuuughh...

I don't know if I can finish this game again without them at least acknowledging the validity of the issues we've exposed in this thread AND an idea if they plan to TRY to fix them. I know we've had a RED visit but, his nebulous answer did naught to quell my fears...I hope we can get another response.

I hope we will see extended Triss content...one day in witcher 3. (Especially romance part). So sweet character she is! ^_^

p.s. Her new hairstyle is nice in new DLC. But dress...i think...it would be better suit to Francesca Findabair. And, as for me, she has too many jewelry. It looks strange...so many hunters in Novigrad are looking for her and this jewelry draws attention. :facepalm:. Mb one day we will see improved this style version on NEXUS. :)

#TeamTriss up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom